1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fantasia Doll Elder/Senior Sizes

Mar 15, 2016

1. Congrats to those getting their shipping notices! I hope they send ours soon too...can't wait! :love

@ATYL What did they say about the CoAs? Is it for all of us or a specific batch?

2. I have no idea which batch - didn't receive them for the 1st order and they had promised to send in March (which they didn't). Presumably, the heads aren't coming with them either.

This is excerpt of what they wrote:

Currently, Fantasia dolls are illegally copied and sold.
      For this reason.
      We are re-producing a sophisticated certificate to authenticate the genuine product.

The re-produced certificate will be shipped in the first week of May.
      At this time, delivery delay compensation Gift Head will also be delivered.

Thank you again for waiting a long time.

If you have any other questions, please leave a message

3. Oh, I see. I didn't know about that...you're right, what a cruel thing to do to a new company. :(

At least they're starting to fulfill our orders. I asked them about the retired sculpts before and they said they'll be offering new ones later on so...yeah, fingers crossed.

4. My Vivian is on her way. I ordered her on 29th October.

5. Congrats!

6. Isn't this the second time Fantasia has explained delays by saying that an entire shipment of dolls was defective and they had to change manufacturers? iirc, that was the reason they gave for the long wait with the very first Jupiter and Jin.

7. I received an email from them a few day ago, They say that my order (I ordered a head in December) will be ready for shipping in mid April.
      I hope everything will be ok.

8. Man I love Canadian customs, Viv was released today, hopefully she arrives tomorrow! I'll have the day off and I'd be able to sign for her and everything :dance

9. Sounds great!! Will You post some box-opening pics, please please :love

10. For sure ^^

11. Ah! can't wait to see your box opening!

I'm so gutted that there's been no word on mine again! Would be interested to know what date people ordered to see if they're at least doing it in order!!!

12. I'd be concerned too since some people with December orders are already getting ETAs :(

I can't recall, did you say you emailed them recently Heloise?

13. I emailed them when they're site went down! They estimated i'd get a notice between late march (so this week) to mid april - but I clearly said to them that I'll be filing for a refund before my time runs out with paypal. I ordered two girls. One NS and one TS - so I can't afford to loose this money. I'm not saying I will and that's how it's going, but it's not a risk I can financially take. I ordered 4th November.

I was told it was meant to ship January 20th. then they said it would be early feb, then early march and now it's late march/mid april. I've been promised gifts, coupons and partial refunds, so I hope they keep to one of them. I really would like to get my girls, but I'm worried that I won't bond now as I'll feel a bit disillusioned.

14. My order is also currently sitting in customs. Very exited! I'll try to make a box opening video when the time comes.

15. My order took place on November 13. I received an email notification, that the estimated shipping date would be April 7. I hope it will happen with no delay, because this would put me at risk of missing out the term for a claim on PayPal :-(

16. Yeah, this has been my longest wait ever for a doll. I completely understand.

To top it off my Alice (ordered last June) came with a damaged arm and I was promised a replacement part which I still have not received. Hopefully it will ship with Viv.

hope when they finally arrive you'll be able to fall in love with them again. :sorry

Oooo have you made anything for her yet? :D I'm excited to see your girl finished! Heehee!

I'm sure you'll get your doll:hug:
      (And hopefully without anymore delays!)

17. I ordered November 4th - but 2 dolls, but still frustrating those that ordered after are getting shipped first T_T
      it seems they are shipping now - which is of course far less worrying! I am very excited to see some arrive, everyone less us know when they do!

I have clothes and eyes sitting waiting for mine. My NS girl will likely be getting my iple grace head :)

Fingers crossed eh? Feeling very much not excited any longer though

18. Yay, I got my Vivian in today! (Posted a box opening here) I'm located less than 10 hours away from the customs, so I got her a bit sooner. (Tracking originally estimated it to arrive tomorrow, too)

Here's a picture here, too:
      [​IMG]Bust Shot Clothes by X Losgard, on Flickr

The resin is nice, and I like her overall sculpting. What's interesting, too, is she came wired! Honestly, it felt like she was able to pose fairly well because of the wiring. The elastic they used was pretty small! It felt like they strung her fairly tight, but she really needs some larger elastic, I think. When I pull her apart for body blushing (and seam sanding), I'll restring her with some thicker elastic.

Edit:
      Unstrung her. The smaller elastic may partially be to ensure the wire the fits through the channels, too. At the top of the lower torso piece there is a screw through the resin to hold the leg wire in place. Very interesting!

#318 Losgard, Mar 28, 2017
      Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
    19. Congrats! :sumomo:
      I'm excited to see the dolls start pouring in ^^

*edit: I see you founds some shoes that fit :lol:
      The feet are so big hey?

20. @Yuna-Ki Thank you! Indeed, they are pretty big. Both my boys feet are around 8.4 cm, one is maybe a bit shorter. Double checked the measurement on her feet, and it does seem that they are the 8.7cm Fantasia has listed on their website. I'm glad those shoes fit, though, because I love the heck outta them, but are too big on my boys, and look rather awkward.