1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fantasia Doll Elder/Senior Sizes

Mar 15, 2016

1. My doll has arrived and has been unpacked! Will post images and a box opening video as soon as I can get them hosted.

EDIT:
      put up some images in tumblr, but will make a thread in DoA too once I get the actual box opening video edited and uploaded.

#341 ronnie92, Mar 30, 2017
      Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
    2. She looks great! Your pictures made me excited again, I cannot wait to get mine. I can see you have replaced her eyes - what size of irises do you think is suitable for her?

3. If the pictures got you exited you might want to check out the box opening video I just uploaded! It's included in the official box opening thread here

The eyes that came with her were 12mm and super small iris, and I put on her some 12mm ones with normally sized iris to tie her in a bit better with my other dolls.

4. Great video!! I'm watching it instead of working :love. Thanks for that, really. Btw I have the same little sword and scissors :-)

5. Congrats on the recent arrivals. I ordered Canary Cute in Natural Tan with a friend and she has arrived at her home.

Pic!

[​IMG]

canaryscute more on Flickr!

6. Wow @ronnie92 and @Dreadfulme! <3 <3 they're so beautiful! Thank you for sharing, I feel your excitement! Can't wait for my stuff too...hopefully, just a few more days.

7. Here is Vivian in Iplehouse EID lingerie and wig (needed a wig cap);

[​IMG]

I'm sure that Fantasia will find themselves with a nice little niche in BJD fandom if they continue with this body.

8. Congrats on getting Canary Dreadfulme love the way that smile looks, very natural.. and her teeth too

9. The Fantasia bodies are marvelous both male and female. If only we could rely that their manufacturing problems are solved, they could have a bright future indeed. I hope they don't follow through with the plan to discontinue this line of dolls.

10. Congratulations both!!!

I am still awaiting shipping notice - now I see a tan girl has shipped I'm getting more anxious. Lots of people who ordered after me are getting orders before it seems :( fingers crossed!!!

11. I'm there with you @CountessHeloise ;3;
      The arrival of a tan doll is exciting- she is really beautiful! It relieves me to see she came with no flaws too. But it also kind of throws out our theory that the tan dolls are going to take longer. I can't understand why a tan doll I ordered and fully paid for in October wouldn't have shipped yet... I mean maybe Dreadfulme's doll was one of the few that came out without flaw so they went ahead and shipped her- which is great! As I said before I'm glad they are being so scrutinous regarding quality control. But i do wish they would at least answer QA board or emails so we wouldn't have to worry :|!

12. @RoyalBarjack Is it bad that I'm relieved I'm not the only one still waiting for delivery of a tan doll? You should keep messaging them! Make sure they don't forget!!!

13. @CountessHeloise it's not bad! Haha! I probably will have to message them again if I don't hear from them by this week >n <

14. Is there anyone who got message these days? It seems they haven't answered questions on Q&A for two weeks.:(

15. They confirmed receiving my payment a few days ago...

Oh wait, no they didn't.

16. I emailed them yesterday and today to ask about my first order which was due to be shipped today (after a few delays already).

No answer yet, :(

Will post once I get an update.

17. Just got an email ! Been told it will be shipped between April 10th and 14th!! Fingers crossed then!

18. Got a similar reply. :) They said they just weren't able to finish packing the dolls in time, but to expect shipments to start on April 10. The dolls are 99% done, they said.

19. Thank you. I have ema
      Thanks for sharing!

20. The best news I've ever heard these days! Thanks!