1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fantasia Doll Elder/Senior Sizes

Mar 15, 2016

1. @Shchel, congrats, she is gorgeous!! I wanted a smiling Barb too... could not afford it. What a sweet face!

2. That's an EMS number -- so were the ones Fantasia sent me (imaginary and real).

3. Is the site working for anyone else? I'm getting an error saying the service expired.

4. I just checked. I got that too. :? This does not bode well...

5. Didn't this happen around the same time last month? I guess they're manually renewing their website hosting...

6. Maybe it's not so ill-boding then!

7. I am still waiting for my order too (I still have 3 customers waiting for their dolls, knowing that they are waiting on info I can't give them is eating me away... :/ )
      Although the communication has been checkered at best since the english speaking rep left, at least the e-mail address I have seems to be still active. (but both websites are gone though)
      Hopefully, this will all get better for the artist (and us).
      *fingers-crossed*

Edit : Website is back! That's a good sign!

#487 nefisa, May 10, 2017
      Last edited: May 11, 2017
    8. And... here's to hoping for tomorrow, fingers crossed.

Not got my hopes up too high though, Friday is a strange shipping day.

9. Ves-chan thanks for all the comparison pix this makes me very hopeful that my ancient spiritdoll body (v1 proud) might even look ok with Jupiter head so, fingers crossed.. I really love how Henry looks too, congrats on getting him

Sorry to hear about Fantasia's owner health problems, that's really awful, I hope he(?) makes a full recovery :(

10. Well it looks like Fantasia has shipped my order on the 12th (this was a bit unexpected), since the order status on the website has not changed, actually I've only found out when the EMS sent me a text that it is out from the customs

Melissa did you get your shipping notice?

11. I have not received any communication from them besides the previous email, like I said though, just seemed strange to me being a Friday and all anyway. :huh?:

12. Maybe it got posted too there is no way of knowing since they have never sent me the tracking number. I hope you get your order soon! (and I hope I am getting the correct order too, will post an update when I receive it)

13. Huh, maybe some people will get surprises on their doorsteps this week then? I did not receive anything either but my shipping date was supposed to be the 12th as well. Fingers crossed.

14. It's true! I got my shipping notice this morning and she's already in customs and will be here Wednesday! :dance

15. They said there was a problem with my address, but the tracking number never worked at all... but i gave them the address again with phone number. It's my work address, so maybe they're thrown off by the c/o? idk. I had packages from tiny companies in china and russia that got to work just fine. :/

16. I got an email apologizing and saying he was preparing to ship the dolls himself and they'd be shipped on Friday. I am feeling this is good!

17. I got an e-mail on my replacement part this morning. Fantasia is sending the replacement for the damaged part. I'm so glad-- I've almost been afraid to do anything with my doll because of the crack in her knee joint.

18. well my order got to me, I've had a quick look, it seems like everything that I've ordered. With no defects I think... But will look a bit closer later and take some photos. No certificates, so those must still be in the making

19. I'm waiting for smiling Barbara head from Octarine shop.
      I hope, it will come to me soon :)

The body is already here, it's April Story NS16. I'm worrying a lot, because I'm not sure that they will fit each other. I tried to compare the photos and I expect that the head is rather small, like DIM Anneliese - I will be ok in this case.

20. The neck won't fit- there will be a gap. This could be corrected with a donut or copious amounts of hot glue. I suspect it will look a little like my Impldoll Vanessa head on the Classy Doll body- the proportions will be nice but the neck/neck hole and resulting lack of some mobility /might/ be the issue. Barbara might be a slightly bigger head as it seems Vivian is bigger than Alice. I have a Canary head and it's pretty small.
      Idol head on April Story body
      Idol head on April Story body

A wig would cover gapping tho. I think it'd your hybrid will probably look good!