1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fantasia Doll Elder/Senior Sizes

Mar 15, 2016

1. I never received a shipping notice, but I did receive a big ol' box out of the blue today.
      [​IMG]

Guess they really did ship when they said they would, can't wait to tear into it.

2. My girl arrived when I was gone last week! She looks gorgeous! She came with armature wire inside her which is a little odd. My husband says she has my butt. I got the tan muscular body and I really like it, she's a beautiful color. Will report back when I have time to do a face-up!

3. Ah... Okay... I expected that some modifying will need when I saw the event head's neck hole. But I think I can cope with it, proportions are more important for me)

4. Congrats to you all! My doll was supposed to be shipped last Friday, but until now I have not received any notice. Maybe the same thing happened on me, the doll will arrive unexpectedly. :)

5. I don't have her with me right at the moment to post pictures, but couple of things that stood out to me,

Definitely a 7/8 wig, 8/9 is gigantic and doesn't work. I made one or two 6/7 wigs with a lot of stretch work.

Resin has some thin spots which kind of bother me, notably the eyes, the right arm elbow joint, and the magnets in the head.

Arms are wired across the top. Legs are wired. Pulling the torso apart reveals... this? It's a screw straight into the resin to hold the wiring in. o.o

[​IMG]

Also, I got the large bust. ...mistake xD each of her boobs is larger than her head

#505 Melissa, May 23, 2017
      Last edited: May 23, 2017
    6. And that explains why it takes so long to get the dolls out! Screws and wire and all kinds of funky engineering!

Sorry though- I did laugh when I read the part about the boobs being bigger than her head. ;)

I guess no one will accuse this maker of copying anyone else's engineering...

7. my doll arrived!:)

#507 sihua, May 24, 2017
      Last edited: May 24, 2017
    8. CONGRATS! I didn't get an actual shipping notice, just that email promising the order would go out friday. I am hoping for a surprise package soon.

9. Did you find that the pose looks strange when your boy sits down. I think it may be caused by the male genital. (sorry, for explaining the reason, I have to use this word.) It prevents his legs to be put together.Or, it could be caused by the lack of a groove at the root of thigh. Also, it is not allowed to tilt his head to one side, and it is hard to let him stand straight. However, although there're so many problems with the body, I still love it because of its marvelous sculpt.

#509 sihua, May 25, 2017
      Last edited: May 25, 2017
    10. Just decided to post this for anyone who wanted a full image, since she's not very high on my to-do list so it'll be a long time before I find a face-up artist, clothes, etc.

Canary.Cute
      Large Bust
      Type-B (Muscle) Body
      Normal Skin
      Heel feet
      7-8 wig
      Eyes so tiny it's unreal.

She is indeed exactly 65cm tall.

[​IMG]

#510 Melissa, May 28, 2017
      Last edited: May 28, 2017
    11. CONGRATS! I think I'd like a YiD body for my Canary cute... but the muscle one is gorgeous, and slated for a different doll in my tribe.

12. Yeah, there's a little bit of a scale disconnect between the head and the body, like the others have noted...

I'm still trying to decide overall what I want to do with her, her sculpt is a lot more intense in-person than I had been imagining it from the website, so my original plans are thrown off a little and I have to come up with something else.

13. Does anyone have a Fantasia doll in white skin? Any known resin matches?

14. Not yet... soon as my order arrives I could help on that. I am thinking it's a cream-ish color though. I was hoping for a white-pink but think it's white-yellow instead.

15. @chalyss Hopefully, Fantasia is able to sort themselves out soon and you get your order. I really like the Elder female body, but am leary of ordering anything from them with the way things currently are.

16. They have been "sold out" since before the artist had a stroke and it seems doubtful they will get things going again anytime soon.

17. He had a stroke?? I thought he kind of had a stressed attack. EEP, that's awful!

18. The message said a cerebral infarction. That means a stroke.

19. I have a Jupiter head in white now, I will try take some pictures at the weekend. From my observations - it's really a paper white kind of tone possibly whiter than Soom cream white, seemed close to Serenade's white (not the pure white but a tiny bit creamier). I don't have many whites to compare it to aside from Soom, LLDT white and Serenade

20. @Thunder How does it compare to LLDT's white?