1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fantasia Doll Elder/Senior Sizes

Mar 15, 2016

1. Wow! His email to me didn't seem quite that dire! I do hope he's OK! I assume it's a smaller one than immobilized my sister in law as he's still packing and mailing things himself. Still, yikes! No fun!

2. #522 DragonHawk, Jun 1, 2017
      Last edited: Jun 2, 2017
    3. I believe mine should have been delivered today- the post left a slip saying they missed me, but my mom was home the whole day. I doubt they tried. Still, I have a standing order at the post office to leave things and just 2 days ago they left a too-big box on the dirt by the mailbox at the edge of the road rather than even bringing it to the door to leave it there. Must have been a sub today. I'll pick up the box tomorrow.

4. Is anyone still waiting for their dolls? Mine were supposed to have shipped to Angeltoast last month but it never happened, and I'm approaching the end of my buyer protection 6-month period by the end of this month... I know that some of you went through this last month and I'm honestly not sure what to do.

5. @sno4wy I'm still waiting for a head that I ordered in December. :wantshipping:

6. OH.. :( For some reason I thought I was one of the last still waiting! Good golly, I hope you get yours SOON! Maybe go to the website and post on their board and let them know you're with Angeltoast? I did finally get mine... I should post pics.

I bought a full Canary Cute doll with B body and a Henry head as extra, all in white. Henry's not yet fit for taking photos of, but here is Shaaza Doum, my assassin (Soul Doll Isaac head):
      [​IMG]

and Canary Cute head on Angelsdoll 60cm body as Analei. Head will be blushed to match.
      [​IMG]

Hope you all gets yours in sooOOoooon!!

7. It appears that their website is down again. Same as last month and the month before. Sigh.

Did anyone ever exceed a 6 month waiting period for their orders?

8. If they were to be shipped to AngelToast perhaps you could get in touch with them?

9. Angeltoast has left messages- I've seen them on the board. That's why I thought maybe it'd be better if more sent emails about it. And I'd send an email directly, not post on the board. He seems to answer the emails better. And of course, the site is down right now so email is the only way at the moment.

10. I've sent them emails directly, and I've sent them copying Angeltoast - seems they reply only when/if they want to... I'm about to send them a 2-week poke.
      :x:wantshipping::roar

11. I've been sending them multiple messages about my customers orders too, and so far no news at all.
      I started the paypal process to get reimbursed, I hope this is going to get at least a reaction but is becoming tiresome.

12. So sorry to hear these issues, i never got emailed back after promises of money back as an apology. What a crying shame !

13. Well the website has seemed to disappeared, anyone know what happened?

14. It needs a monthly renewal, it seems... he hasn't renewed it this month.

15. Hi there!
      Does anyone have any news from Fantasia?

I regret so much that I didn't buy Barbara's head before the New Year... :(

16. I sent my Vivian away to get faced-up by Angel Toast, and she came back today...

[​IMG]

17. Holy crud, she is GORGeous!!!!!!!!!!!

18. LOL! Yep.

Angel Toast does wonderful face-ups - and Vivian really is lovely.

I hope the Fantasia company survives.

19. Is she Wonder Woman??

20. I was thinking of Wonder Woman when I draped this gown (hey, the Greeks didn't sew their chitons either!).

She just had that look about her.