1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fantasia Doll Elder/Senior Sizes

Mar 15, 2016

1. Vivian looks beautiful! Congratulations.

I so hope those still waiting will get their dolls and heads.

2. PRETTY pretty pretty!

And yes! I hope so too!

3. Good news here, a part of my customer's order was delivered today.

I still have two poor souls waiting for their heads, but at least Fantasia owner communicated and partly fullfilled his promise.
      Actually, I think that the missing heads in my order is just due to the fact that the person who is packing for him did not know I placed two different orders.
      I'm up for a new round of mails but at least the dolls are gorgeous. :)

Getting there !

4. Just got around to sending my Vivian head to get faceupped. Still waiting on the bonus head and the CoA. Hopefully they'll be delivered eventually too. It is very encouraging to see that people are getting their orders (slowly, but surely)!

5. Oh, that is good news!

Adding a photo of sleepy Vivian, since I managed to take a couple of photos today...

[​IMG]

#545 lnl_akl, Jun 30, 2017
      Last edited: Jul 2, 2017
    6. My Henry and Vivian that I ordered last December finally just showed up today. I haven't opened them yet but will update with what I find.

7. WOW!! Your Vivian is GORgeous!!!!!!!!!

8. Congratulations!

Thank you! Another stunning face-up by Angel Toast. Vivian is a real beauty, that's for sure.

[​IMG]

9. Angel Toast is amazing, no doubt about that! And your girl looks so regal and strong! <3

10. The Fantasia female is so athletic and powerful it is such a shame that they had so much production problems. The artist is a talented sculptor that is for sure.

11. Finally got done unwrapping and examining the new arrivals. I fell in love more with her than with him, which is very surprising to me because up until now I've had zero interest in female dolls. I've heard about how large her feet are but seeing them in person sure drives the point home!

I'm actually pretty torn on how I feel about Henry. His body seems not thick enough for how wide and muscular it is on the front. Furthermore, the resin around his abdomen muscles seem kinda thin -- does anyone else have this problem with their male Fantasia doll? It has that translucent quality that you see around the eyes, which I don't expect to see on a doll's body. I'm not sure what to do about it.

Still no CoA, so at least we're consistent with that.

12. Yeah similar thin resin going on with my Henry too. Glad you brought it up! When I get to working on him I may try to reinforce the area a bit. We'll see. Glad he's here tho. Finally. ^^

13. It's so exciting to see owners photos of these dolls. :whee:

@lnl_akl - Your girl is so amazing! And I think I love her sleepy look even more if that's possible. I love how her strong leg is peeking out from her elegant gown.

14. Thanks luluna! I'm just blown away by how gorgeous this sculpt is. I'm really looking forward to seeing more Vivians, and I really hope Fantasia manages to hang in there after this rocky start.

15. Today I received my long waited Barbara's head from nefisa's Octarine e-shop!!! :dance

Although I'm very pleased with nefisa's service, I'm not totally satisfied with the head's casting and sanding quality. I think, Fantasia could do it more thoroughly for the price they set.

The white skin is almost the same as April Story's one (faceup and body blushing will cover the difference at all), fitting of the head need just a little fixing to be totally okay. The proportions are good enough though the head is VERY tiny).

Here is Jennie Reiter's first photo wearing not her wig and dress) She will have another appearance soon, but I'd like to share my joy with you)))

[​IMG]

16. CONGRATS!!! She is lovely! Wish I could've gotten one... maybe on the MP later on. I REALLY liked her sculpt.

17. @Kasia_I Congratulations on your Barbara - she has such a sweet smile!

My apologies if I am not allowed to post more than one photo here... but there is no photo spam thread for Fantasia, and I thought these photos would be of interest;

This is sleepy Vivian in a pair of slim EIDw pants which fit her perfectly. There is little movement in her hands and feet as they return to their "default" position on their own, however I've stuffed some tissue in the wrist joint to angle her hands and this does seem to work very well. Her hands and feet will look very nice when blushed (will do in the summer) but I don't know if I will manage to find shoe options for her high heel feet. The shoes have been persuaded to stay on with a few blobs of silicon putty.
      [​IMG]

And here is Vivian on an EID woman's body, which suits her very well. Her lovely face-up by Angel Toast has plenty of gentle pink blushing - and the EID body is blushed too, so the difference between resin tones is very hard to pick up, even with the naked eye, in natural light.

Her head "sits" on the top of the neck and this is probably putting pressure on the lip of the neck well at the back which is probably undesirable. However, since she looks well with her head at this height on the neck, I think adding a neck adapter should solve this problem. This should be easy enough to create with Sculpy (I think - never tried it, but squishing a block of Sculpy between the head and the neck - appropriately covered with clingfilm - should work. I hope :) )

There are a couple more photos on Vivian on this body on my Flickr, which show off how nicely proportioned her head is for this body).

[​IMG]

Edit: I've added photos of Vivian in a swimsuit on my Flickr - her own body, and Iplehouse EID woman and HID woman.

#557 lnl_akl, Jul 15, 2017
      Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
    18. @lnl_akl She looks great! It's good to know EID pants are a good fit. I still have my Rose in hand-me-downs from other dolls!

19. Did this company get a new link? I was reading through some of the comments and decided to take a look at the dolls but the link in the first page gives me a service expired page and searches on Google give me this thread and an anime of the same name. Even if I specify dolls on my terms.

20. Well, there is a very high chance this company has gone belly up. We are still waiting to see if everyone gets their ordered dolls.
      It is a shame as they have such nice sculpts but had too many production problems to get on their feet as a company.