1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fantasia Doll Elder/Senior Sizes

Mar 15, 2016

1. If the site doesn't come back up in some time I fear they may be gone. But there is still hope that they just haven't paid for the website upkeep (they've seemed to be manually renewing it instead of sorting out the process automatically) - maybe they'll put it back up when all current orders have been handled.

I sure hope they come back because I jut got my Vivian from the faceup and I'm in love!
      [​IMG]
      (here's a picture without the wig if you want to see the eyebrows)

2. Ohh darn, these face sculpts are so gorgeous! This stinks. I hope maybe they can turn things around and get back up.

3. @ronnie92 your Vivian is so striking, and so different from mine! It shows how versatile she is.

4. Vivian is a stunner! yes, it'd be a terrible shame if they vanished completely yet they seem to be heading that way. It sounded like a one-man operation which would be waaaay too much work for one person to handle especially in a timely manner. I hope everyone gets their dolls and heads!!

5. Oh god i hadn't seen there was a whole thread for Fantasia! And seems like people are having the same concerns as i do. I hope they come back! I really wanna get a hold of the B type girl body in tan. But all that i seem to find is people putting theirs for the second hand market because they've come flawed :...(

6. A bit brazen, but Vivian can carry it off;

[​IMG]

7. THAT BOOTY! it's what drove me in about Fantasia girls. They have probably the most gorgeous buttocks out there!

8. Lol. So true!

9. I tried my Fantasia heads on my Dollshe Ausley Love body (the original, long discontinued one) and they fit like they were made for it!

10. That's awesome to know cos i really like Ausley too. Just wish i had a Fantasia B type body. I really hope they come back and they bring her back!

11. I was looking for a muscular female body, and the Fantasia Doll one would just have been right.

Ah well, that is sometimes how life goes.

Maybe they come back. Or another company buys these fantastic molds? One can dream...

12. Can they do that? Buy the molds? Because if that was the case, it would be so wonderful. I love that body. I've been looking around for things similar to those but nothing *cries*

13. Well, if they are really out of business (which I do not know), and another company is interested? Maybe?

Of course it would be mich better if they got themselves together again.

14. @cutthroatgirl It's happened before. Switch bought Aria Dolls masters/molds of some of their bodies, when Aria Doll decided to leave the business.

15. Yes, that is still my secret hope. Particularly that muscular bodies are so beautiful that they deserve to be continued.

16. Oh i had no idea it had been done before! I agree with Ipledreamer. That muscular body is amazing it really deserves to be given a lot more of love. IF they don't come back, at least i hope someone makes them a good offer...like, AprilStory? i think they used to sculpt for them...the style of the sculpts and the Senior body looks totally like the female A type!

17. April Story is switching to all 40cm dolls so they were actively trying to sell all their head molds and body molds but they'd only sell as a full set. I had looked into it. So while they would not be producing SD sized dolls, someone else with deep enough pockets could buy the Fantasia doll if they're selling.

18. Them too? That makes me sad cos there're some really interesting heads in their SD size too...I really hope Fantasia comes back...

19. And let's hioe they will bring back their big boys and girls! I remember them writing several times they will discontinue them.

20. I also wish Fantasia makes dolls again. At the beginning of the week I got a used smiling "Canar" over Ebay.
      The dolls are really well done!