1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fantasia Doll Elder/Senior Sizes

Mar 15, 2016

1. I'm still checking their website every day to see if Canary is finally there. They said around the 14th. She's not that expensive so I'll order her on the Venus M body, so I want to at least test how she looks, just for those abs. The only thing I am still worried about is head to body ratio because there are no real pictures of how the larger heads look on the bodies. Canary head was always a bit smaller and rounder than Vivian or Alice, and I think that it wouldn't look too different from my other dolls with a little increase, luckily. And if it doesn't work for me on Venus body, I can always swap it to Iple.

Here is a picture of my three Fantasias in their 2017 forms:

[​IMG]

2. I just received an email saying that Canary will be available for order today and I get to place my order. Keeping my fingers crossed!

3. Hi everyone, just sorta stumbled upon this company tonight and am definitely interested in their sculpts, but man trying to get info sent me down an internet rabbit hole haha

@vauhtikatti You're girls are gorgeous! Can you tell me what sculpts they each are? I'm trying to find pictures other than the official website ones.

Anyone else very confused by the bodies (specifically female) right now? haha

4. @Wittyilynamed Thank you! The sculpts from left to right are: Vivian, Alice and Canary Cute. They have two versions of each sculpt, my Vivian and Alice are both the OE (not sleepy) heads. I would still love the regular Canary that does not smile, but, surprise surprise, haven't still gotten the promised reply about ordering her and they have moved the deadline twice already. Something tells me I should jump off this train before I even begin with it, but I want her very much.

5. Canary is on the site now! So much temptation. . . .

6. Ordered and paid off my Canary hopefully it goes smoothly and no extra wait.

7. Which body did you guys pick for your girl? I'm not seeing a difference between the M and S types, does that just mean bust?

8. I sent in an order for Vivian! I’m so excited!

Edit: Oh! Does anyone know eye sizes? I can’t seem to find them listed anywhere.

9. No. S type is slim or standard, M is for muscled. Look at the abs.

@luluna Iplehouse dolls are legendary bad posers, and there are many doll rewievs on the net about nice posing SDs and 70+ dolls. My 70cm Universe Doll boy is a great poser. I never sueded or wired him.

#749 Triexiz, Sep 30, 2020
      Last edited: Sep 30, 2020
    10. @streetsatdusk No one knows eye sizes for the new heads apart from the company themselves, because the head sizes were increased. That may or may not mean eye size increased too. All my 2017 heads take 12mm eyes, I prefer 4,5 to 5mm iris for realistic look. 14mm don't fit in and 10mm gap a bit.

I wonder, did you all others paying via PayPal get any payment confirmation email from PayPal or Fantasia that the payment reached them properly? I paid my order and it shows all right, but got no confirmation mail from Fantasia or PayPal. I hope PayPal is not withholding the money from them or anything, they sometimes do it if the recipient is suddenly receiving large money sums.

11. Thanks! That helps! I may end up waiting until I see her to order eyes. I have a few different sized ones on hand that I can test out.

I've had the same thing happen. I emailed them with my order and quickly received a reply to that message but haven't heard back since I payed. The paypal payment is listed on my account but hasn't been charged to my card yet. I was planning on contacting Fantasia tomorrow if I still haven't heard anything. I bet you're right about paypal holding the money.

12. I got a payment confirmation from Fantasia via email, but I had been using his alternate email address since the one on the order form didn't go through. It took him a couple of days to confirm.

13. I hope that increasing head size doesn't mean that it will be very big... I think I must have Alice sleepy version somehow... I hope they will sell heads only later.

#753 Triexiz, Oct 1, 2020
      Last edited: Oct 5, 2020
    14. My order was just confirmed! I guess there must have just been a delay with PayPal sending the money through. I’m so excited!

15. My payment and order got confirmed too! Yay, let's hope the wait goes well!

16. Did they ever post photos of the actual body/head that is available?
      Their site is hard to view on my computer.

17. So....I finished off my layaway for Jin and got a notification it was received a day or so ago. Anyone with experience with ordering from them prior to the hiatus have any insights on how long production time took back then? Were their projected time estimates pretty close to suggested, or did they have extensive wait times like Dollshe or Ringdoll? I'm not sure if the old production times will compare with prior ones, but it might give me an idea of how reliable their predictions are.

18. With the original release I believe I ordered my Alice in October 2016 and received her in June 2017

19. We released a new 72cm men's body.

This is the current shipping process. (Referred)

Currently, the order ordered only by the body is being shipped.
      (Head+Body) Orders will be delayed head production and will be delayed a little.
      Even if we request delivery to the shipping company due to corona, the classification process seems to be delayed for about a month at the airport.
      So even if we request the delivery of the doll, it may take a long time to actually receive the delivery.

I'm sorry for my poor English.
      I hope the meaning is conveyed.

Also, please understand the above shipping progress.

Feel free to ask if you have any questions.

20. It says he's 67cm with head... but he's 72cm?