1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fantasia Doll Elder/Senior Sizes

Mar 15, 2016

1. It is correct to be marked with 72 cm.
      Incorrect product information has been corrected.
      Thank you

2. How much are head + body orders delayed currently from the promised shipping dates?

3. It's not over the promised date yet. :)

4. Has anyone received a shipping notice on their orders yet? Or, better yet—received theirs? I'm admittedly getting antsy. Can't wait for my new boy's arrival:D:kitty2

5. I inquired for mine today so as for now no. They promised to ship mine already between 11th and 12th, but I have not heard anything from them so I assume it got delayed. I'm waiting on a full doll and an extra head though, did anyone order only a body and get it shipped already so that they are actually shipping stuff already?

6. I ordered a body and head. I'm past the max work time they gave of 80 days. I think I'll inquire after him once the new year has passed.

7. After asking I got a new shipping estimate for next week. Hope that holds, I'd love to get my new girl home before the holidays end so maybe I have a little time to work on her faceup/wig!

8. I recontacted them about the free bonus head + coa (that was promised back in 2016), and they still haven't posted that one either. Would have felt nice to know they'd prioritize previous orders but that doesn't seem to be the case.

They have sent me an email about additional delays, though.

9. Glad you've been in contact with them over it, I purchased two dolls and a extra head with them originally and like everyone else haven't heard anything about these promises ever beeing fulfilled. :huh?:

Please keep us informed :abow:

10. Curious if anyone has heard anything now we're in the new year?

11. Not yet. I’m trying not to get worried but I wish I had an update...

12. has anyone heard from the company in the last week or so? Maybe I was to trusting, I ordered a body to go with the even/apology head they had promised years ago, and when I checked up last month they said they would ship “next week” I’ve since sent 2 emails and they haven’t been answered. I’m afraid I’m past the PayPal claim window and left with just hoping i get what I ordered...

13. I emailed them in the last couple of days. I haven't heard anything yet.

14. @djgigahertz I got the last email from them last week on the 30th of December, but heard nothing since despite they said they will ship my order this (past) week. As it is now Saturday and unlikely they ship stuff anymore, I suppose there is another delay.

Seeing that this is how things went last time (delays after delays, slow responses and shipping estimates that didn't hold) but everyone still got at least the products they paid for in the end, I am however not worried at the moment. I will not let the PP claim window pass, especially unless someone is getting something before it, but it's only in the end of March so there's still time.

15. I emailed them yesterday evening, since I have some random mystery package in the customs but they haven't responded yet. I'm fairly sure it's something else (since I'm waiting on some packages from both resinsoul and DC), but I'll let you know if it ends up being Fantasia. I doubt it, but it sure would be a nice suprise :D

16. @ronnie92 that would be a lovely surprise and mean they have the dolls produced! Though I doubt it as they do ship from Korea and the only thing that currently reaches Finland from there seems to be UPS (That also carries EMS Premium) and DHL, and if you are waiting for a parcel through them, you don't get contacted by customs but the courier that'll send you the parcel attachments including sender's address.

17. Yeah I haven't heard anything. I mean, 80 days always sounded like a to good to be true production time, especially for a company just getting back on its feet and with COVID. I just wish they'd update everyone with a more realistic timeline.

18. Update on the shipping - it was actually something else - Fantasia has not responded at all.

19. This is the first time that I’ve ordered from a smaller bjd company, but that seems a little worrying. Has anyone else heard from them? Is this normal?

20. This is definitely not normal, but Fantasiadoll has done this before. I'm still waiting on a head I was supposed to get from them in the first preorder. I fully expect they won't deliver on it (as it was a bonus on the doll I bought) but it sure would be nice.