1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fantasia Doll Elder/Senior Sizes

Mar 15, 2016

1. I would need some help with figure out resin colors for a hybrid for my fantasia body.
      I guess they made their first dolls before the hiatus in the same color as now. So that would mean they try to match with volks colors. But i cant fidure out wich colors volks match with.

Help? I have the body in fantasias normal color.

2. I haven't heard anything back after they reached out about shipping, I'm nervous they didn't get my change of address request and sent it to my old address, which has no one to receive it. Has anyone other than jade-eyed-cat received their order?

3. So, I wrote to them the other day asking about a tracking number (the last time they said they were shipping on the 24th) they responded by sending a new email titled “Delivery schedule guide 2” saying my order would ship on the 8th...I really wanted these dolls, and the gift head from 2016 I never got but I think it may be time to file a claim and be done with it...

4. this is really disappointing. I just wrote to them too, as they told me the 22nd last. Then popped on here to see if any more had been delivered. I'm getting nervous. We shall see if they send me a similar email.

5. I got a similar email but mine says my doll will be delivered on the 8th, not that it’s being shipped on the 8th. I guess I’ll find out this week! Hopefully I’ll have some good news and pictures to share with ya’ll soon!

6. The 8th was the date I got too. He's going to be a busy guy on the 8th. :lol:

7. I heard from another person on IG that they also got theirs last week, so there are at least two arrivals. I personally have not gotten any replies and I'm worried they may try to ship it with EMS (which is suspended to Finland so it will just be returned to them or get lost in some warehouse forever, I had both happen so far). Since they give no tracking, it's impossible to check if she is currently shipped and stuck in some office forever at which point I may just as well claim my money back because no one will see her ever again.

8. I just got an email with a tracking number from Fantasia! Theres still hope this will end well!

9. I also just got a mystery text drom UPS that sth is arriving to me today from Korea! I am not waiting on anything else from there than one Supia but I ordered her merely a month ago, so I think it might be Canary! I'll let you know! If it is Canary, I can provide a review of the new vs old canary and new and old muscle body as I'll have both then.

10. vauhtikatti CONGRATULATION!!!!! oh and review would be perfect.
      I wish everyone that their orders from FANTASIA would arrive quickly and in best quality.
      And PLS could you put some info about (possible) color undertone in normal??? (if I remember correctly it was only normal and maybe white in current ordering period?) I have one head (Mary from Owls) and want try a fantasia body for her so I hope this combo will fit together.

11. I got my order. I posted a lot of pictures on my Instagram lucifer_roux in the stories section, as I do not have the time to properly assemble a forum post at the moment. I will make a more detailed review about the both bodies in a couple days when I have time ti shoot a Youtube video, but you can see a general review over on my stories and some comparison shots between the old and new doll. Overall, I can say there are improvements, and there are some points I find were better on the old dolls. The head size, mind you, did increase a LOT. The face is not that much bigger, but the new heads were stretched backwards and especially on side view the female heads look very big in proportion with the body. And I got the bigger body! The male heads are almost the size of an ID72 head now so they fit good on 70 bodies and up. And good news! The women feet are tiny unlike before, they fit a variety of shoes including Iples (though I do recommend a sock so it stays on better as Iple feet are a bit bigger).

Sadly, I got the wrong girl head. I ordered Canary but got an Alice. I already have an Alice so I have no use for another one. I wrote to Fantasia about how to resolve this issue, since I will not be waiting past my PP deadline and I will not send the wrong head back at my expense or before I get the correct head because that would leave me with a headless body. I could settle also for a partial refund and buy Canary head later, but ideally I would wish for the correct head.

12. I received my doll today! Note that I did file a PayPal claim (on the last day possible!) after two emails from fantasia about shipping resulted in nothing. The customs form indicates that the doll was sent a couple of days after I filed. I never received a tracking number.

I have not assembled her yet, as I've just got back from a week long road trip, but I'll be happy to post photos after I catch up on some sleep.

13. So I sent an email more than two weeks ago, asking a few questions before deciding whether or not I wanted to order some dolls. I still haven't had any reply. I guess I'll ask my questions here, in case someone knows the answers, but it still makes me nervous. Since I have to place the order by email, how do I know it will work if I'm not getting a reply to my emails? Anyway, this is the email I sent:

"To:[email protected]
      Thu, Feb 25 at 5:35 PM

I was thinking about ordering some of your dolls, but I have a few questions first:

1. Are the dolls currently at sale price, or normal price?
      2. How much is shipping to the U.S.? And is shipping cheaper with shipping dolls together, or separately?
      3. Is it possible to order one doll with both the normal head and sleepy head?
      4. Are there other optional parts?
      5. I read on the layaway page, that I must post on your Q&A section after making a payment, but I don't see a Q&A section. How is layaway done?
      6. Does production of the doll begin after the first layaway payment, or does it begin only after total payment has been completed?
      7. How long is current production and shipping time? (I'm assuming it must currently be longer than stated on the website, because of the pandemic.) -- (I added this bit in hopes of getting an honest estimate.)

Thank you."

If anyone knows the answers to these questions, let me know. Also if anyone can let me know if that's the right email address, or if there's a better one, I would appreciate it.

14. Congrats to those who received their orders!! For those who got tracking numbers, did you email and ask for them or did they just send them?

15. I received my order today. I ordered both canary heads and luna body, i received canary smiling and an alice sleepy head with the luna body. She arrived in a tiffany blue unmarked box. I'm disappointed, i was hoping to have a doll with both heads.
      The body feels very light, but sits very well and can lean forward. Has a texture to the resin. Im on IG by the same name if youd like to see pictures.

16. @Glitt3rGalaxy , so you can order two heads with one body. That's good to know. I also want both awake and sleepy heads. But it seems like things are getting mixed up on their end. Yours seems to be the second order that came with an Alice head in place of a Canary head.

17. Yup which makes me wonder if something was wrong with the canary mold and they improvised? Its just so odd. I do really like the body though.

18. Glitt3rGalaxy vauhtikatti thank a lot for great news about receiving orders.
      And vauhtikatti love your Insta review. Very helpful.
      I am longing for this body but situation was disappointing at some point: silence with customers in case of returning company. And this new body seems much smaller than old muscle body and no explanation about this change in English (or I did not catch anything). What about neck size? Is it same as declared on their website?

19. You can even order a separate head of another gender if you ask! I got a Canary (or Alice lol) and asked an extra Isaac head, they charged $70 for it.

Edit as an answer to the question: The woman neck size of the head is different than on the body, but the measurement seems as it is on website. I mean, the head fits better on an Iple body, on its own body there is a huge gap between the head and neck.

20. After lurking for months I was hoping to see some of the new arrivals...here. I don't do Instagram. :(
      I'm glad people are getting their orders.
      I do wonder what's up with that one sculpt?
      And I'm still not clear about the new change and size of the body.