1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fantasia Doll Elder/Senior Sizes

Mar 15, 2016

1. Vivian appeals to me, too -- I'm seriously considering ordering her while I have the opportunity, because I agree with you, @Therealwalter, I want to support this interesting new company.

Still, I will say this to Fantasia directly when my Isaac arrives and I write to thank them . . . from my point of view as one of their 10 buyers, they made the bad situation worse because they didn't take the initiative to communicate with their customers and reassure them that the delay was to ensure high-quality dolls. A brief notice now and then on their website would have helped to dispel worries that they might not fulfill the already-paid orders.

2. @Therealwalter - Thanks for sharing that email. It helps in weighing the pros and cons of ordering. I really want to try out the female B body. I am torn about which to get...Vivian or Alice. I love the sleepy version of Alice...and the open eye version of Vivian. LOL

And I love your Ruslan! And his cool outfit.:XD:

Does anyone have a doll of theirs in NS? Is it a nice color?

3. @Therealwalter - Your insight was very helpful to them, and thanks for sharing the email here. :)
      I would love to jump in and help support the company and grab one of the boys....but I prefer Jupiter's sculpt (No longer available) as I'm not that interested in Issac's sculpt or the female BJD's. Drats!

4. @luluna, once my Isaac gets here, I'll be able to report on the normal skin! He was supposed to ship two days ago, though I don't have a working tracking number yet.

#84 Cynthia in FlintHills, Oct 27, 2016
      Last edited: Oct 27, 2016
    5. @Cynthia in FlintHills - Oh excellent!!!!! I look forward to seeing him and what you think about the resin! :)

6. At this point they may be greaful for any orders and let you get Jupiter. I would at least email and ask. Not sure how their manufacturing works but no harm in asking.

7. Hmmmm....I will ask and see what they say. :)

8. @Therealwalter thank you for sharing your insight with them, and their response with us.

Also, Ruslan's armor is awesome. :)

9. Chainmail is from by BJDArmory

Arm guards and pauldrons are
      From
      NightMarketBJD

10. Yes, thanks for their response Walter.That really sucks what happened to them on the manufacturing end.

11. @Therealwalter thanks for posting that message from the company. it is indeed too bad that they didnt communicate those things before now. thats so awesome that you are ordering more dolls to support them!
      to be honest after this i really want to order too but i really want the doll for a character i have in mind that needs tan skin @_@ i asked them if they could make it and i really hope they will be able to!

Edit: they added tan skin! Yay!! Buy it's a $180 price hike @_@!! I wonder if that is a either a mistake or just that they re factoring in the risk with tan skin. Like if soemthing were to go wrong as it more often can with TS they can't afford to absorb the cost so that price is the safety net...

Editedit!: they reduced the cost of tan skin to $100. still pricey but i ordered sleepy Alice *0*!! now i have to pick a doll in my collection to put on mp ._.'''

#91 RoyalBarjack, Oct 27, 2016
      Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
    12. Sleepy Alice looks so wonderful in tan! Did you order the toned body?

I have ordered Vivian in normal skin, with both heads, and with the toned body. I'm really looking forward to getting her!

13. I'm so curious about these dolls. That toned girl body!

14. Yes! i ordered her the toned B body! Its amazing! its pretty unique too. i definitely couldnt pass that up.

15. Awesome, I finally found the Fantasia thread! Dang, I really wish I could order Sleepy Vivian with the B type body :...(:(:atremblin I don't "fall" for girl sculpts easily, but sleepy Vivian (and the amazing b type body) is making my heart hurt from all the want :eusa_pray I seriously hope they'll sell the b type body in the future!!! :eusa_pray:eusa_pray

And I'm excited to see owner pictures of the girls! Let's hope they get shipped out smoothly and on the date said :love

16. Hi guys~
      I received my Alice B-type today if anyone wanted to see some pictures :3nodding:

Arrival Gallery

I'm so impressed with the quality, She's perfect!
      The B-type body is stunning and I can't believe how wonderfully buff she is!
      She's gonna make an awesome Valkyrie character 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

17. waaaaHHHHH!! I already commented on your post there, but I can't help squealing with joy! She's gorgeous! Do update this thread when she gets a face-up :whee: How is her posing? Can she stand on one foot? (I'm sorry for all these questions omg) :celebrate I seriously wish I could get her, but being a student and all, I just can't :pout: so I'll be contented with talking to everyone on this thread :XD:

18. No worries, I've been going crazy wondering what she'd be like, so I'm excited to answer any questions.

She's a good poser, she holds even the smallest adjustments.

She definitely cannot stand on one foot, sadly she's far to top heavy.
      But she sits beautifully, perfectly straight without having to do anything special.

I will definitely post photos of her with a face-up but I'm sending her off for a early December slot so I doubt that will be for awhile :pout:

19. ohhh, interesting about not standing on one foot, but it's good to hear that the body poses well! And it's no problem haha! Congrats again, she's seriously a gorgeous doll :love

20. Oh wow.....it's so great to see owner photos of one of these girls...I've been extremely tempted to get one....and now even more so!:XD:
      Alice was my first choice...but Viviane is gaining....it's hard to choose.
      Will her head fit on any of the Iplehouse females? And they on her?