1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fantasia Doll Elder/Senior Sizes

Mar 15, 2016

1. Congratulations @Yuna-Ki and thanks for the arrival photos! You can always see so much more in owner pictures. I'm amazed at how big she looks next to the Feeple65 and the EID. I had been mentally picturing her about the same size as a SID. I was way off!

2. I ordered my Vivian on the Type B body just a few days ago, and I was also wondering if any of the Iplehouse clothes would fit her (as I've got my eye on one of their outfits in particular >_>) I'm a little sad to hear how big her feet are, but oh well! I guess she can just wear some boots in the meantime, haha!

3. I tried a couple EID outfits, most fit really well but she has really wide shoulders so I'm not sure if the tighter jackets and stuff will work. I'll let you know ;)

And yeah I was reeeeeally hoping my old dollmore model shoes would fit but no such luck :<
      as if my iple-girls feet weren't already a pain to buy for >.<

* Edit, All of my iplehouse EID outfits fit perfectly! I have her wearing this temporarily

#103 Yuna-Ki, Nov 2, 2016
      Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
    4. Oof, I caved! Ordered a Vivian on the muscular body and small bust. Have been looking for a muscular lady for a while and... well, this just happened to be a good fit. I currently have the character shelled in an Impldoll Alma, and Vivian just seems like she'd be a closer fit.

Will definitely be making a box opening video when the time comes...

5. @Yuna-Ki Thank you for the reply! I am so relieved to hear the EID clothes fit~ ^^

6. Gratz! I'm excited to see her :D
      The sale prices right now are such a wicked deal. I cant express how impressed I am with the posing and quality of the body~

Even the way she stand looks so natural and life like next to my other dolls ^^

7. My Isaac is here -- the NS is a pale pinky-white color, though it photographs very differently in different light conditions. Unlike @Yuna-Ki's Alice, Isaac's resin has a definite gloss to it (more like @Therealwalter's pictures of his tan Jupiter). I'll make a thread in the Arrival Gallery for the rest of my initial pictures and thoughts, but here's one picture to be going on with:

[​IMG]

Musings and more pictures here: https://denofangels.com/threads/fantasia-doll-isaac-ns-with-both-oe-and-sleepy-heads.729034/

#107 Cynthia in FlintHills, Nov 6, 2016
      Last edited: Nov 6, 2016
    8. @Cynthia in FlintHills he looks great! Maybe the glossiness will reduce when he's faceupped and msc'd? Please keep us posted :)

9. He's really stunning :O
      I'm surprised about the resin though, especially the slick feel, I definitely find Alice to have a texture close to iplehouse.

I'm excited to see him next to your Bichun ^^

10. Quick question for anyone that actually has one of these girls at home: Is she actually 64cm? (taller/shorter?)

11. Hi everyone!

We very much appreciate your interest and attention in Fantasia. We have now learned how important the communication to customers is thus we exceptionally post some answers to your questions and clarifications to few misunderstandings in this thread :

1. When ordering a doll from Fantasia, it always includes one head. The option add head is for adding an extra head.

2. Jupiter and Jin will be re-released by next week, possibly even earlier.

3. The release price for Natural Tan Skin option was very high because we have high manufacturing costs for it at our manufacturing partner. If compared with Normal or White skin, the difference in manufacturing cost is approximately $200 USD. We kindly seek for your understanding about this point as the current price is lowest we can offer. In the meanwhile we are doing our best to achieve a better deal with our manufacturing partner to be able to reduce the retail price.

4. The resemblance between April Story and Fantasia may be due to the fact that people behind Fantasia Doll have a long history in the industry as freelancers. Some of this history includes making heads for other Korean BJD companies, April Story is one among them.

5. Fantasia’s first series “Fly me to the moon” promotion period will extend until the end of the year and possibly little longer, depending on how quickly we can release our new doll which is already being test manufactured.
      We are touched by all your support and attention and will do our best to make Fantasia better. We do make mistakes in the process sometimes, but we learn from those and will always make an effort to approach all our customers with an honest attitude while putting the customer first. We are very grateful for all the attention we’ve received. Thank you all!

12. Thank you for those clarifications, and good luck with your current promotion!

I'm very much looking forward to getting lovely Vivian :)

13. I am also very exited to see my vivian in real life. And start working on her :)

14. A muscular female is a dream come true for me. I've always wanted a girl doll that could flex with me ahah...

15. Hello everyone!
      I am a newbie here and as well in bjd collecting. I'm happy to join DOA! And I just wanted to share my excitement: last night I ordered my Vivian from Fantasia Doll and that was a flash decision - thanks to this thread and especially box opening pictures and review provided here (many thanks for them!). I was looking for some time for a very special doll sculpt to order my second bjd and suddenly, yesterday I saw the advertisement of Fantasia on the DOA main page and went to the web linked. I felt in love with their aesthetics immediately, particularly when I saw this toned female body sculpt. But I wanted to be sure before I spent my saved money, that the doll is the ONE, so I searched for the information here on DOA and found this discussion. So here am I, waiting for my Vivian. I will appreciate very very much more pictures from you who already have her or other dolls from Fantasia!!!

16. I posted a question on their Q&A board and went to retrieve my answer today. However, my password didn't work, so I can't see their response. :C Has anyone else ever had this problem with Fantasia's Q&A board?

17. Not yet -- but since Fantasia has a rep on DoA, you can try contacting them via convo, too (as well as email, where they've been really responsive in my experience).

18. Seconding this! I have been in contact with them through DoA and responses have been relatively swift (considering time differences, of course).

19. No reply to my e-mail, I'll try messaging them on DoA. XD Thanks guys!

20. Email responses can take a few days as the translator has to report to the company and then translate their response back.