1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fantasy Doll - General Discussion

May 20, 2007

1. I just recently got an FDoll body for my Luts Moon head. It is an amazing body. I was a little leary at first, but I heard to many good things, and the price is awesome...so I went for it. As soon as he was strung together, he stood right up! <33 I'll have to get pictures of him, ^_^

2. I have an F-doll female body for my CP Nanuri 07 head and the proportions are great, resin match is near perfect, the posing is amazing given the single jointed limbs and the quality for the money you pay is just awesome. I really like that the torso has three joints - I'm a sucker for a doll that can slouch - and I'm considering buying other CP heads and using the F-doll body for them.
      I only wish that they made a 70cm body too.

3. I have a FDoll male body for my minimee head... the head is a teeny bit lighter, but his face is blushed a little, and that matches the FDoll resin nicely. I don't think you can really tell too much, and he's going to be dressed most of the time anyway, so it's not a problem for me. Recently, though I switched out my MNM for a Migidoll head and that match is almost perfect. Not sure when the Migi head was made though, I'm not the first owner.

His arms are a little snappy, but after almost a year and a half they're beginning to behave so he can sit with his arms at his sides with little fuss. His knees, however, are really loose, and he often falls out of standing poses if I'm not careful.

Also, what shoes for sure will fit his tiny feet? Everything I've tried is oh so big, and girl shoes just don't suit either of my boys :\

4. I just got a new version female body for my Luts/CP Juri B '07 head. I bought the pink tone and it matches perfectly - aside from the face up I'd given head. xD

I really like the posability of the double joints. Not sure if anyone has this body at all yet since I've not seen it on DOA

5. Bumping this up for some more information on what improvements (if any) have happened as a result of the double jointing. Do the boys' arms still flip up and cross the chest? Any insights gratefulyl received.

6. Don't have a boy, but a girl and her arms do cross her chest when they're bumped. But I think it's just the result of tight stringing.. I can't compare anything to the single-joint body because I never had one.

7. Bumping.

Would like to hear about the improvements to the boy body. Anyone have the Version 2 body?

8. Bumping for V2 boy body reviews :>

9. Oh my, I got one last month from MoC for my A.I.R. head, and I really like it. One thing I know is that it really needed sueding though, because my boy was the tightest flopper I've ever seen when I got him, but now he's so sturdy. I didn't have that problem before when I had the single-joint girl body. What kind of info are you looking for?

10. Pandy, I'd love to see side-by-side posing between V1 and V2, and general pics of his posing capabilities. What part of him was floppy, etc.? Like, the V1 body I have has snappy arms and kicky/loose legs that don't like to stand (will be fine after sueding, I'm sure - just not brave enough to do it yet)... do his knees lock, can he sit on his feet, bring his hand up to his face without help keeping it there, and that sort of thing. If you have a V1 body to compare it with, I'd like to know what's been improved.

11. I don't have a V1 body anymore, but I used to have a girl one. I'll have to get you a couple performance pictures when I get back home again, because apparently I seem to like only going on DoA at my mom's house. :sweat
      As far as floppiness goes, I had to suede every joint. Every joint. His resin was just too smooth and offered almost no friction for him to stand. After sueding, he is like a rock now, but he does have a little bit of an arm snap still. He stands very well, even before sueding, he could stand well before his hips and torso flopped over. He's also got a good range of motion in his arms as well. When he sits down, I have had a little problem getting the elastic to pop into the grooves to let him sit, but I've had that problem with other dolls too. Compared to what I remember about the V1 body, he is maybe more solid than my girl was, and he does have much smoother looking joints and a wider range of motion. So much so that I'm going to get my girl the V2 body as well later in the fall. :aheartbea

I played with him a little bit more, and he can sit on his feet if you fiddle with him. The double-joint allows both his arms and his legs to fold up all the way, so he can also touch his face, no problem.

Sueding is so easy, I wouldn't hesitate to do it. I pliver sueded my boy, the extra friction is so magical. :aheartbea
      And he looks cute with my Karsh? Just had to throw that out there. ;)

12. Bump for this thread! I think to get one of this body cuz is very cheap and it look seem that the resin is good quality so, has anybody pictures of a girl body? :3

13. Im curious too :)

14. does na V2 girl body sit with closed knees now? my single jointed fdoll body cant do it.

15. They're not flush closed, but they aren't wide spread.

She's kneeling here, but it's the best to show it with her knees properly visible.
      [​IMG]

16. I got my fdoll girl body (NSP) and Im happy to announce that she can sit with closed knees now ! her arms are skinny and shapeless but she will wear mostly long sleeved clothes so I can live with skinny arms. I put doll family hands on her cause I think her hands are too small, a bit orange but wont be to obvious with clothes on. I haven't received my impldoll head for her hehe. some pics for pose performance also. I love how rounded her legs are, not muscular but feminine looking and her feet are also lady like. resin is so smooth so she is a bit floppy but ill soon fix that. she can stand in high heeled boots so she is stable with no shoes.
      [​IMG]

17. Yeah I needed to suede her to do anything with her. ^^;;
      Without a fight at least.

18. Fantasy doll released one 69cm male "Lionel".

Eyes size 16mm or 14mm.
      Wigs:8~9 inch.

19. Wow he is really gorgeous! :aheartbea