1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fantasy Doll - General Discussion

May 20, 2007

1. thank you for the information st james, i recently purchased a new fdoll female body, as i had an older one but wanted to update to the double joints. i cant believe how pose-able it is! im now considering getting a boy, sadly i wouldnt be enter the competition but good luck to all who can

2. I have the Fdoll double jointed sd girl body and got it a alice's collection dress - which is too big. Can anyone tell me what fits better?

3. I am working on an outfit for my girl. And I like this body so much! It poses very well, the hips are really nice, the gentle flow of her tummy. Even those stuck on breast look good in the corset/ clothes. I do not understand these bodies are not far more popular. I do not like Fdoll heads very much (if at all), but this body is just great for a hybrid!

4. Has anyone tried a Dollshe head on the FD69 body?

I've got an oriental skin Saint who needs an affordable body, and while it looks like it should work, I'd love to see it first. :)

5. Kim - sorry I do not have that body.

For everyone that wants to buy an MSD boy body - they changed the neck! Not the rest, just the neck of the body. It is a little higher and thicker! My old Dollzone Megi head didn't fit on the new neck - my DIM Annabeth head fits it better than the older body though - so I just exchanged them. My DZ Freddy2 also fits this new neck (and the body) much better - so I am probably going to get another MSD boy body this year :).

6. Pictures removed. Sorry, I did not have evil intentions)

7. Wow, that looks great! You could even add some height at the mobility joint if you HAD to have him taller. Cheaper, looks just as good, more modding options. Thanks for the heads up!!

8. Those are my pictures , kindly remove them as you do not have permission from me to repost . Thanks

9. Ah - great, the source has been found :). Can you please post them as they contribute greatly? And if you can please tell me how the head fit on the neck is (and the posability after), that would be great too!

10. I took these pictures in late 2012 and loaded them on my flickr for reference. You may like to check out the link here

[​IMG]Dollshe SA Husky (oriental) arrived on Christmas Day and Dollshe Resin comparison with Fantasy Doll Lionel comparison by Sam's Bits and Pieces, on Flickr for resin comparison

The Dollshe Saint head does not fit well as the fantasy doll neck is abit too short IMO . Limited mobility of the head unless you use a neck donut from fantasy doll.
      The resin match differs and Fantasy doll would match better on Volks normal skin than on Dollshe heads.

11. KaIsUki - thank you! So I will have to keep on searching :) I have a pale skin Hound IM head that I would love to get a good body for. One that can actually sit and stand :) And necks are important to me - I don't want them too short. Thank you again for your review. It is very helpful!

12. Thank you, Kaisuki! Great pics!!

13. Any chance of a Dollshe head fitting in the 60cm boy new body of fantasy doll?
      I'm searching for a body to diminish the heigh of a Dollshe Saint, 70cm is too much for my comfort zone on sizes.
      Thanks in advance!

14. I have seen it somewhere - and it did not look good - neck too thin and short I believe. A smaller option that did look ok was the Akagidoll 66 cm body.

15. I agree with Cyador- it would not look good. However, I've seen a Saint head on a Mirodoll 68cm body and that looked good. You can even buy the shorter legs and switch them out for a 66cm doll. Good luck!

16. My very first BJD was a Fantasy Doll Tobias.
      His name is Kenji and he came to me three years ago. We have been through a lot together, but he's finally close to how i see him and how he sees himself. :)
      SORRY for the JUMBO picture! Still Trying to figure DoA out. ^^

[​IMG]

17. Sooo, I recently bought the Fantasy Doll Lionel head and the 60 cm body (his original body is too muscular for me). I love him! I love his face, but most importantly, I love his posability. He poses like a dream. Like this pose :

[​IMG]

No, he hasn't got a shirt yet and yes, he has jointed hands. FDoll doesn't make these, so they're from Doll Leaves and not a resin match. I'm not too bothered and will maybe blush the hands a bit.

18. Congrats Rodent! Yes, they pose wonderfully, I agree! I wish the 60cm boy was a tad more muscular myself, but I can always carve or blush in extra muscles. I do love my FDoll bodies though!

19. FDoll Lionel spam!

[​IMG]

I sold his body and now want to get the body that is supposed to go with Lionel, so he won't be a bobblehead anymore. So he's a floating head right now, haha! Are there so little FDolls around?

20. I'm not a fan of their face sculpts but I do like the engineering of their bodies. I have an FDoll body hybrid with an April Story Jayden head, if that is of interest. I have pics of an old Luts Juri/FDoll hybrid too.
      [​IMG][​IMG]