1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fantasy Dolls (FDoll) Minis

Jul 22, 2011

1. Cool! Be sure and post some pics of him! I can't wait to see him. It only took them about 10 days to complete my order without a face-up to give you an idea of turnaround time.

2. Is it me or the wait is making me even more excited about getting him, gah I cant wait till he gets here!

3. What are your plans for him? Do you have a character in mind?

4. I want to make him a satyr, so I am going to get some horns for him a wild looking wig and make him a loincloth.

5. I love it! He is going to make a marvelous satyr! What a great idea! :)

6. Does anyone know if these bodies are double jointed?

I have a tiny and it sports the new Dble joints. But I'm not totally sure of the Minis.

Thanks in advance.

7. Wow. I'd never looked at Fantasy dolls before, and I think I'm in love with Dane. I can't wait to see owner photos. Please, please take (and post) lots of pictures!

8. I have been informed that my doll will be shipping out in a couple days. OMG he will be here soon!!

9. My doll was shipped out today and he will be here in 5 - 7 days!! omg omg omg!!!

10. They look awesome

11. Oh My, not like I need to add anymore to the wishlist but I am definitely going to be considering adding one of these to my collection ....such an interesting face.

12. Dangit, I really like them. Yolanda suits way too well a character I have been sculpt-searching for since I got into the hobby! I only wish her eyes were bigger ;-;
      Bah! That's what modding is for!

*adds to list*

13. I adore Dane and I am planning on getting one now ^^

14. I think I still will. Perhaps i got thrown of because he does not have the right look (wig an eyes) that I want him to. That will soon be remidied

15. I am new to both the BJD world and DOA and wanted some feedback FD dolls. I am looking to get my first BJD before Christmas and I am really putting a lot of thought and reviewing a whole lot of sites to see which BJD would fit me and my character for my male best.

16. I really would like to know how good the posing is on Dane from FD.

17. so I took a picture of my boy, whom is now named Cadmus. I got as many shots as possible to show possibility, if you would like to see more make some suggestions of what kind of pose youd like to see (and supply a picture) and i will give it a try.

He can stand on his own, however you got to get it just right, I found that having one leg slightly bent helps.
      [​IMG]

However I think he can possibly pose his arms while standing but it is tricky. Most of the poses I found him best able to preform is from a sitting position.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

I think hes pretending to drive a racecar
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

I hope this will help with giving you guys and Idea of his poseabillity.