1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fantasy Dolls (FDoll) Minis

Jul 22, 2011

1. It helps a lot. Thanks so much elfqueenvik. :)

2. I have ordered a wig and eyes for Cadmus, I will take pictures when they get here.

3. Has anyone ordered a doll in dark tan? I'd like to see the color.

Thanks!

4. Same here. The pictures make it look really dark, but I wonder if it's iplhouse dark.

Also are these dolls double jointed?

5. I got a new wig, eyes and custom horns made by me for Cadmus, so aside from an item of clothing or two he is finished!
      [​IMG]

6. Ive added Mathan and Lagina to my wishlist. ^^

7. I finally got around to taking more pictures of Cadmus.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

8. Has anyone ordered a WS from FD? Is it paper white or more of a creamy white? I'm trying to talk myself out of adding yet another doll(s) to the growing Resin Army in my house and right now, the wrong shade of white for this character is about all I'm clinging to to keep from adding the Mathan sculpt into my doll family.

9. i really love the look of the body they have made, it seems to pose well in all the photos ive seen.
      im considering buying a male version for a hybrid to a chicline anubis head ive ordered

10. It's really really white :)

11. *groans* Thank you. That so doesn't help in deciding NOT to bring him home.

12. *Delurks* Ooh I love the Mathan sculpt. I'm sooo tempted! I want to get the Mini body for one of my other dolls, but I think I might have to save so I can order Mathan at the same time!

Does anyone know if the "Pale normal" skin would match the Delf beauty white?

13. my order came at the end of jan and ive just finished the face up on my mathan he is normal yellow skin. i really love fdoll's as they are so poseable

[​IMG]

14. Ooh Ragdollkitty you got a Mathan! I keep going to their website and staring at him. He is beautiful, congrats! Well done on his faceup! Ah now I want him even more :D

15. Calio4 you will not be disapointed with him as i orginally bought him for the body only! and the head was to be a spare like a change, he was to be anubis using a chicline head but the chicline heads are so small the only body that would suit in the msd size would have been a miro doll msd male body as they are so small or even better a yosd body!

when mathan arrived i really didnt want to change his head as the sculpt was so lovely, he had an appeal straight away so he never lost his body! lol the pose and looks that he can create are wonderful and he will hold any look i ask so i was totally impressed as the last fdoll i saw was an older version with single joints in the sd range. the new joints have improved their products wonderfully.

16. hey everyone, i now have twins! lol
      matthan is just so lovely!

[​IMG]

17. :o Absolutely gorgeous Ragdollkitty!!! I just love them! :aheartbea

18. thank you calio4, the second matthan was bought by my mum at the same time i got mine but mum has decided no more and he has come to live with me as a twin! im so thrilled with mathan that when she said to me that she wasnt going to keep her one i gave him a home straight away!

19. Bit of a bump here :sweat Really considering getting Dane, just wondering if anyone else has pictures? Particularly in a NS colour, if possible.
      I just love how mature he looks! (for a mini) His price tag is great too :3

20. Yes I'd also love to see more of these dolls! I think they are really beautiful. I still really want a Mathan. And maybe a Yolanda too - does anyone have her? I've bought bodies for my other dolls from fdoll and their quality is awesome.