1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fantasy Dolls (FDoll) Minis

Jul 22, 2011

1. It is lovely to see al the pictures here :) I bought an Fdoll msd body for my DIM head - though the colour is not a good match, the body is perfect proportion wise and I also like the posability a lot! He can stand on one foot while holding other :)

2. Could anyone tell me how these Fdoll 1/4 bodies pose? :3 Specifically the female one? I have a Souldoll Katie who needs a double-joint body, but the new Souldoll 1/4 body is way too mature for her character. The Fdoll body is mature, but not so curvy and pronounced. Can still be passed off as a teenager. ^_^ I've heard the resin is REALLY close, so.

ANYWAY!! Can anyone tell me how these gals pose and stand? Restringing/sueding/wiring can only do so much!

3. I'm getting ready to purchase an Fdoll as well and I would also like to know the answer to this question. I used to own a souldoll and I like the appearance of the Fdoll body much more. It would be a plus if the Fdoll body posed easily as well. :)

4. RaineFournier and kitty_mouse: If no one posts here soon, you guys can actually request pics from Fdoll. Michael's really nice!:) I requested pics of the jointing system of the male body last week and he sent me some in less than 2 days time:

[​IMG]

Elbows and Knees

5. I do not have the girl body, so I can not tell you. The male body poses so well that I ordered a second one before I have a head for it...

6. I am currently saving up for lagina. She is Just gorgeous and perfect. She will be the dark tan skin tone.

7. I have a question on these because I am getting Mathan and Dane heads. One of them is going to end up being a girl, actually. The eye wells on these are extremely long and I was wondering does that affect the type of eyes that you'd need to use? I have lots of different acrylic and eyes that I have scavenged from ugly porcelains over the years but they're mostly oval and flat back and I was wondering if they would work. They seem to work okay on my vinyl BJD but she has much smaller, almond shaped eyes. What eyes are people actually putting in these? Thanks!

8. Bumping this up to see if anyone has any pictures or thoughts on Mathan and Dane... I have one of the MSD bodies bought a while back for a MNM head; it looked wrong, and was on the chopping block until I saw pictures of these two boys. :...( Now I think I'm going to be completing it with a head instead, I just can't decide who will shell the character better, and am hoping for some owner pics!

9. That does help a bit, yes! I'm still open to seeing more of them, though. And it looks like the bodies changed up a bit, mine actually has different torso jointing. Makes me wonder when that happened! :o

10. Glad to read that.
      Hmm... Mine was ordered late 2011 and arrived early 2012 if I remember correctly.

11. Mine came to me in mid-2009, so the switch-up must have been somewhere in there. Other than some minor mobility issues (I don't know if they were corrected in the new one?) I don't mind it, and it's a nice-looking body, even if it didn't fit the original plans I had.

12. I have just opened my Fdoll Lagina today. I put her in a romper from a different doll and played with posing. I am pleased with her. Her default face up is rather bland, but it came with very nice yellow-green glass eyes.

[​IMG]PoseMontage by elizabethyoung2, on Flickr

13. Does anyone know what happened to the Dane sculpt? I just bought a Mathan from Mint on Card's Display Doll sale and I totally didn't know Fantasy Doll still made full dolls. On their website, they have only their own full bodies and then a doll that they casted by an artist up for sale. Anyone know if the Dane sculpt will be back? Or if more mini boys are on their way?

14. Well, at the risk of talking to myself, my Mathan came! He's so cute, I really hope Alice's Collections or Junky Spot picks up Fantasy Doll and sells them since Mint on Card is leaving the doll hobby. I'm worried I'll never get to see any more sculpts by them if a dealer doesn't have them (totally didn't know they HAD head sculpts besides the ones in the pictures with their bodies until MoC listed Mathan for sale). Here he is, Emory! Those aren't the eyes he'll end up having, nor is that faceup permanent, but he's here and he's adorable!

[​IMG]Emory by Marshall Darling, on Flickr

15. It's so cool to see who bought him, I noticed him on Moc too and was heavily thinking of buying lol. I don't know about the msd, but I love their body (I have an SD) and I agree. I hope more dealers will pick them up.