1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

FAQ on FairyLand Pukis - normal sales and current events

Dec 20, 2007

1. I have asked several times, and I have seen others ask as well, and no one has given us an answer.

Yes, the Puki site SAYS 25 days to process--but how long is it actually taking for people to get their dolls??

I have seen everything from 2 months to longer, but not one person has actually said they got their doll within a month.

Now I know many of you got your dolls already, not from the main event ordering, but just ordering in general. HOW LONG does it really take before you get your doll?? PLEASE?

Inquiring minds want to know!!!!:?

2. My order was part of the Second Fullset Preorder from the End of November to December 10th. He was supposed to ship out on the 10th of January, but so far I haven't received a shipping notice from them.

3. Mine was supposed to ship Jan. 10 too. I paid Dec. 10 and I got a Basic 2 Piki. I also haven't heard anything. However, if heard of some people getting their dolls at pretty much the same time they get their shipping notice, though. I'll give it a week before I get antsy.

4. Ya do know, they said they would 'start' shipping on the 10th.. it's the 11th, there are holidays still, and it's the weekend. Don't doll companies close on the weekends?

And remember, this is the same, still small, company that had trouble during the first preorder. Remember how some people didn't get their dolls for quite awhile because of the wig problems, and the problem with the sheer amount of people who ordered. I know the second preorder wasnt as big, but you gotta give a company at least a little slack.. It's the 11th for goodness sake

5. Was meaning to ask does fairyland plan to sell the separate non standard separate faceplates like the winking ones and sleeping ones? I read that bodies won't be sold as parts but I wasn't sue if faceplates other than transformation ones would be sold separately

6. I think Liria told that the winking faces will be for sale! I'm not sure but I think she said so.

Anyway if there's interest in a body we can share an order! :D I want a piki girl faceplate normal and sleeping, and a pink dress. :)

7. I'd be curious to know too!
      Is there anything aleady on the forum (a thread or a database) where people could post how long it took them to receive their Pukis?
      And when would be the correct time to start counting: once payment was received? And when to stop: upon shipment or upon receipt?
      Once it ships, you can track it but what about that grey zone after you pay but before it ships? And how scientific should the count be:total days less weekends and holidays or just a flat count?
      Hmmmm.

8. im sorry to resurect an old thread but i cant seem to find any info on this(tho i will admit im pathetic at searches so forgive me if i missed it). Do Pukis come standard with the kitty hands feet and ears or do those have to be ordered separately?? im wanting a Pukisha btw...dont know if that makes any difference

9. They have to be ordered separately. Basic sets don't come with kitty ears and paws. The Special sets do come with them, I think.

10. thanks Eiko82!!!

11. Did you check on the Fairyland site? They list what comes with the basic and full sets.
      The fullsets include the Pukisha parts.

12. As long as you have all the info there should be no problem but, he may get a call from his credit card company asking if he authorized a big purchase to an overseas company. When I ordered my first puki from Fairyland my credit card company called and asked me. In fact when I first "sent" off my electronic payment it was denied because my credit card had a spending limit security feature I forgot about. :doh Pretty much the same thing happened when I recently ordered from Iplehouse cept I planned ahead of time for the spending limit feature. It wasn't a biggie though just the credit card company looking out for me.