1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fat bottom girls or busty babes?

Aug 1, 2018

1. I looove pear shaped bodies! Nothing wrong with big busts, I just have a preference for wide hips and flat chests. The only downside is that it can be really difficult to find bottoms that fit properly...

2. Youtube has some good general sewing tutorials, i've found them even better than books!

3. Yes. The answer is yes.

4. I like both, as it really depends on the doll. I want a variety of different body types and cup sizes in my collection, but they have to be proportionate or else it can look too unnatural to me.

5. I love girls with big hips, but small breast. My favourite curves are probably on my small bust Iplehouse nYID, but she is very small for me, and I'd love it if there were bigger dolls with similar body shape. Maybe if EID was offered with small bust - I'm not a fan of having to mod dolls' busts.

6. I prefer bodies that are more bottom heavy with smaller chests, but not to an overly exaggerated degree. I like softer curves instead of very dramatic shapes. I'm also fine with bodies that are even all around, I just don't like anything ridiculous or cartoonishly proportioned, which is why I always go for the smaller breast options since a lot of the larger ones are a bit too much for me.

7. Honestly? I just go with the body the OC demands to have. Some are slim and slender, others more curvaceous or busty. It's not really something based on a personal preference, really—it's all on what fits the character best:3nodding:.

If I have to give a personal preference...neither? I'm admittedly much more into the masculine form if I'm going to get personal on the bodily aesthetics. As for the girls, if I were to be picky and choose for myself—I'd go with very little curve, smaller (or maybe even no, depending on the rest of the anatomy) bust, and maybe a little more boyish. I feel like my reasoning is tied to how much I despise having such a large bust (36D-38C, which is larger for me) and curves, and how much I would love to change those details on myself (but fear surgery scars).

So, yeah—personal choice: slender, smaller bust and less curvy. Character dependent—I let them decide:kitty2.

8. I love the body shape of Atelier Momoni girls the pear shape is really adorable and unique! I definitely want to get into more actually chubby dolls and really muscley ladies as well.

9. Pear shaped dolls are my favorite hands down, and I usually only like the small bust on dolls. I think that the larger busts sometimes can look a bit awkward.:sweat

10. Moderation in both!

11. Oh, pear shaped for sure! I like the drama of a small waist and wide hips, even if it's harder to shop for.

Personally, I'm not a fan of busty dolls. Maybe its because I'm well endowed in the chest myself and have always wanted to be part of the itty bitty committee? :sweat Pure wish fulfillment. Given the choice I'll always go for the smallest bust possible, unless the character in specific demands it.

12. I seriously vibe with exaggerated pear shaped dolls! Like the leekeworld art body, villitunes, that kind of vibe... I don't know, I just feel like it's too cute.