1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Faun, by Nanyalin

Mar 20, 2011

1. Absynthe, I have seen them in person, and I think Spiritdoll tanning resin is quite a good match for the Faun's tan :) And spiritdoll girl's bodies are very cute!

2. I'd be very interested in one of these boys in tan as well. When the original sold I was kicking myself for not having the money. Depending on the price, I would jump at the chance to get him.

3. Ooh, a WoW character? haha, which one? A Belf perhaps? Even if his ears are more Nelf, I guess, haha! ABout the price range, so far I yet do not have anything in mind; I want to sell them individually, so I guess the price will depend on the custom. I had not in mind to start a general preorder, at least for this first version of Faun, but time will tell! About bodies, I will try to do a research of the most compatible; the tanning is not very dark... I have several tnaning dolls at home, so I will try to take a comparative picture with all my tanning resins.

4. Very nice elf, 5star definitely need sd girl :) and his face are girlish, unfortunately this is a boy :(

5. Yeah a Belf :P I know the ears aren't quite like the character design, but hell, I just love your doll and the second I saw him I showed him to my partner and he was, 'yup- that's Rixie' hee hee. Anyway, very late here in UK so unfortunately bed beckons. I shall catch up with this chat tomorrow. x

6. Oooooh! Gorgeous! You deserve to be so proud!

7. Oh my goodness he is just beautiful! Such a lovely tan colour and adorable elf ears! :D :D :D
      Argh but I'd need a layaway for a boy this big, which I suppose won't be available :(

8. Oh, oh, oh I love him, soooooo much. I would love to try and get him if I can, but only 30, I have a feeling I will be heart broken.

Where will you put him for sale? is there a website? I want to give myself as good chance as possible.

9. Hi again, guys! Actually, I plan to sell them individually, since they are very few and I would love to work in them : ) I will advice in time for everyone to be aware when they are being sold! So do not worry for that!

10. Congrats Nanyalin!! I love how he turned out *____* Looks amazing and a bit like a grown up chara of mine XP

11. I am interested in a NS. Are they all selling with body or are they available as floating heads?

12. Eee that back is so pretty! He's got such a beautiful delicate look. I really hope I will be able to get my hands on one of them. ^_^ Thank you for all the pictures! Makes a lovely girl too.

13. Oh wow what a beautiful sculpt! :D
      I'm not sure if I prefer it as a boy or a girl as they both look stunning. I'd really love to have him in my collection but I just can't afford yet T_T

14. Wow! he is beautiful, Nanyalin! Congrats on getting him cast!

15. Congratulations Nanyalin! He is beautiful! ^^

Do you have a pic of him standing?
      What's the nearest resin match for a Faun normal skin?

Thank you! :)

16. I’ve seen your photos when you made him some time ago, Nanyalin. A beautiful doll; I’m glad that there are going to be more Fauns. I personally prefer him as a girl, looks perfect on the Supia body.

Although I can’t buy anything atm, since I’m way over limit already, I'm looking forward to photos when people get him, be it a girl or boy.

Just curious, will Faun be offered only once this time or there may be another ordering time in future?

17. He is very sweet! And the 57cm size suits him very well.

How do you plan on selling them individually? Making-up complete dolls, like one-offs and putting them up for sale one at a time?

18. I am VERY interested in this boy~! ^^
      Can't wait for further news :D

19. His face is adorable and I loooove the profile. I look forward to seeing more of this one.

20. Wow Nanyalin you're really talented! It's such an adorable Faun *___* Looking forward to seeing more!!!