1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Faun, by Nanyalin

Mar 20, 2011

1. Hi everyone again! Thanks a bunch for your interest, I am delighted! The edition is extremely short, so I would like to work in each of them and sell them on an individual basis. April, I think that's how I will do it almost for sure : ) Thanks everyone for your good wishes and your congratulations, I am really happy! ^_^

2. Oh MAN! He's gorgeous, simply gorgeous! <3

3. He is so absolutely beautiful. I hope I am able to get him. He may be a doll I need absolutely regardless of price! Fantastic job, Nanyalin! Congrats!

4. Stunning! I'd love to have one in tan but I'm pretty much out of the large doll collecting. If you ever do an MSD-sized faun, I'd be interested!

5. So they'll be one-offs in the marketplace, or on a separate website? I really really hope I'll be able to get a tan one while they're available, I'll be so sad if I miss them all ;_;

6. Any word yet on a price range for them? I'm thinking of snagging a NS boy. He'd make a great Link ^^

7. Even though I don't collect dolls bigger that 52cm he is definiately a doll I would consider buying since he's absolutely stunning and gorgeous <3

8. Me too. I need one. But I'm highly unlucky when it comes to limiteds. I probably won't get one but I'm going to try my hardest.

9. This is the only limited I've ever truly wanted, so now I know how people feel rushing for them! Hopefully we'll both get lucky :> crossing fingers.

10. Whao, he is awesome ! I prefer faun to be a girl though :/ I'm hoping I can get faun as a floating head though. My wallet's totally empty ATM. :(

11. Me too! I usually can pass up limiteds but this one has already pulled me in! I need! :D

I'll cross my fingers too. I hope we both get one!

12. Hi guys! I am delighted to read that you like them much ^^! So far, my plan is customizing them individually, and sell them in a separate basis, since I really want to work with them a bit after the waiting times. But do not worry, I will advice with time enough! I am still deciding if they will be sold on ebay or in DoA, but i will make sure that everyone knows with time enough.

[​IMG]

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5059/5547170978_7af2f7a618_o.jpg
      http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5252/5546709175_684d8f4e5e_o.jpg

13. oh jeez, I guess I'll be signing up for an Ebay account just incase then haha.

14. AS very adorable doll. I'm excited to hear more about him. I hope his release date is soon!

15. Wow, Faun is such a lovely and elegantly cute sculpt. I can see so much potential with him/her. The worse part is that I am actually on the hunt for a couple of SD sized elves, which Faun could easily fill. Alas, no monies :(

I will keep a watch out though...

16. Oh that is great news Nanyalin I am definately hoping to grab one as well!!!

17. Wow - after seeing the head on a female body in NS, that's definitely the way I want to go. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous doll.

18. He's amazing :D
      Do you know yet what payment methods you'll be accepting, or will it be paypal only?

19. Gosh he is adorable! Such a beautiful head you sculpted! I love his nose, and his lips and..well, everything, really. I'm really curious to see your customized one-offs!

20. Absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations, Nanyalin, how wonderful!