1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite BJD Fashion Styles?

May 31, 2019

1. Love this!

2. I love goth or pastel styles. Similar to Elfgutz is my favourite by far.

3. My doll wears mostly pjs or loungewear but I do love current human trends like bomber jackets and tracksuits.

4. Thanks! You are soooo sweety!:XD:

5. I can’t pick a favorite, but I can say my least favorites are Japanese and modern/contemporary. I used to dislike dystopian and pastel goth, but I’ve recently gotten into them, and am currently working on dolls for each.

6. I like national costume, especially Asian. Also I like historical style.
      But my biggest love is fantasy and steampunk outfit.

7. My favourite styles are Lolita and Gothic. And I adore 19th century fashion too <3... Lolita (especially, Gothic Lolita) because I wear that style too. 19th century fashion fascinates me. <3

8. She's soooo cute!! Can I ask what sculpt this is?

9. Most of my dolls end up in historical or historical-inspired clothes.

10. I love Lolita and medieval style, but the clothes are
      Too expensive

11. I love modern, edgy, and kawaii!

12. My favorite is punk rock, since it's my go to music. I'd love to put together Tim Armstrongs outfit from 'ruby soho'. The plaid pants and leather jacket. Which I'm thinking about doing for the doll I'm working on :)

13. Still waiting for my first doll for over one year from Ringdoll and want to create some fantasy clothes and some 1990s metal styles but need some cool boots like New Rock but have t been able to find anything. Has anyone found
      These or made these ? Would appreciate any advice.

14. I love fantasy and steampunk inspired fashion, as well as Mori Kei and Dolly Kei. I need to keep improving my sewing skills to make them more clothes in my favorite styles.

15. I definitely am into dressing my dolls in casual styles. Jeans, fitted t-shirts, jackets, sneakers. That being said, all of my dolls wear distinctive casual styles that are representative their personalities. It definitely does take quite a bit of time though to pick up different appropriate pieces here and there, to build a single coordinated outfit.

16. I like to dress one minifee in either ethereal style clothes or kinda beachy girly clothes. I call it her "fairy look" and her "normal girl look". The littlefees have a kind of Alice in Wonderland vibe. My pukifees look like hobbits or wear other fairytale costumes. Then I have a character inspired minifee that is Alice. (The American McGee version!)

I like my dolls to look idllyic and magical :chibi:daisy (plus Alice lol)

17. I originally got into BJDs specifically to explore all sorts of fashion. Fashion has always fascinated me since I was a young girl, but you finally reach an age where it’s all about your own cozy comfort and not so much about personal style exploration anymore. But I was still yearning to create all those exciting styles I was seeing everywhere on the internet, so BJDs became the perfect muse for my experimentation. I sew and design my own patterns, so I’ve had a tremendous amount of fun over the years creating specific styles for each diverse character in my crew…from Harajuku street fashions, to steampunk, to modern, to fairytale, to historic and retro, to Bollywood…you name it! And the best part is my dolls don’t seem to mind a bit about discomfort levels and never complain. They just want to be fashionable.;)

18. So cute, I love gothic lolital dresses like that. <3

19. They are all so adorable!

20. This is Chai, he's a gothic lolita boy

[​IMG]