1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite companies to order clothes from and why?

Jan 14, 2017

1. I don't have a ton of clothes but I really like the clothes I have from Nine9style as well as AngelGardenByChilly. They're really good quality and the little details are perfect. They're both on the pricier side but worth it in my opinion.

2. I mostly own SD, and these are my faves:
      -TTYA
      -Nine9 Style
      -Luts
      -Tree Design
      -rRabit
      -Dollheimr (Etsy)
      -Iplehouse
      -Tata's Paradise

For Minifee:
      -FeerieDollAtelier (Etsy)
      -Karapisdiza (Etsy)
      -GelatoBabyHandmade (Etsy)
      -GYHM (Etsy)

3. My favorite is definitely @Kastalia 's brand, AnC2H. Her clothes are super well-made, adorable, and her prices are great too!
      I also like DollHeart, VOLKS, and rRabit.
      And there are some etsy shops that I've had my eye on but haven't actually bought anything from yet like Guppykisses, Kalcia, MoriTime and FeerieDollAtelier.

4. I am not a fan of modern clothing so my top go to places are:
      Luts
      Dollheart
      Anotherspace

Most of the clothing my dolls wear are from these three places. Soom is nice too, but unless you can jump in and buy that limited outfit in the brief ordering time, you are out of luck getting much of anything from them.

5. My favourite places for clothes are
      Nine9 Style
      Freedom Teller
      Iplehouse

6. While I enjoy DollHeart's designs, I don't love their website's loading times. Volks too has attractive outfits, faster loading, and a security symbol next to their address.

Does anyone else look out for security signs when they shop for doll clothes?

7. My faves:-

Volks,
      Luts,
      Sunflower Doll (sadly their website closed down so I can no longer purchase from them),
      Tata's Paradise

As well as various Etsy sellers such as ChocolateHandmade and Cyristinecreations :)

8. I absolutely love cyristinecreations! Their stuff is so cute.

9. Prolly bear seller from taobao :D

10. Where is Nine9 Style's site? I keep hearing great things about their clothes but can't find them. In the meantime I like cozycape on eBay & Dollmore. Love DollHeart but they're too expensive except for an occasional indulgence.

11. When it comes to companies that actively make and let you buy clothing, these have my favorite modern and fantasy styles;

rRabit
      CODENOiR
      Sadol
      Nine9Style
      TREE Design
      Angell-Studio

And for smaller pre-order individuals I love window shopping these;
      Klesis (makes some clothes for Volks also)
      Tableu Vivant

But I doubt I can ever afford or be at a convention where I coud buy their clothing.

This is their site: [nine9style] - Welcome to joyful online shopping!

#31 Einnn, Dec 7, 2017
      Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
    12. Tous les Garcons, Freedom Teller, Sadol, TTYA, Volks, Luts, Dollheart.

#32 solitary agent, Dec 7, 2017
      Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
    13. Dollheart and Soom

14. I like feeriedollatelier and blackcarouselBJD! I have two SDs, but my collection is mostly MSD

15. My unrivalled favorite is Sadol. Their quality and fitting is awesome. Too bad that some outfits are sold out for good, but they come up with new ones often.
      Next in line comes Freedomteller, Iplehouse, DollHeart. Tout le Garcons makes amazing clothes, but they are well beyond reasons with their price tags. I also love Angell-Studio's traditional Chinese clothes.

16. Cienna.V is a brand that I like :XD:

17. Freedom Teller. It's just too beautiful

18. I love Rrabit, Codenoir, Volks clothes.
      Also, I really like Wimukt on Etsy.

19. MdeH, Nine9, Freedom Teller, Sadol, TTYA