1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite companies to order clothes from and why?

Jan 14, 2017

1. MdeH and Volks! :)

2. Freedom Teller - actual tailoring done & well worth the price.
      rRabit - the quality is excellent & the price not so steep.
      DollHeart - wayyyy too futsy for me usually, but decent quality clothes & interesting details. Their fukubukuro bags are cool!
      My sewing machine LOL

3. I also love rRabit, especially for my more mori-style or old-fashioned-style girls like Ezra and Wilhelmina. I also like guppykisses and Starshine design from Etsy for Kit, who is more modern.

4. Regarding Tous le Garcons - if it is the chinese store I am thinking of and you see a price of 1000 usd or more that is because they have sold out and keep the post up, probably for portfolio preferences. A lot of taobao sellers do that and I believe it is to make sure no-one buys a discontinued product. If you go to the store an outfit costs about the same as sadol.

5. I like mosica.
      I like clothes that look fluffy or feathers or lace.
      Could you please advice me the clothes for 1/8, Lati Y?

6. I have manly SD boys so the ones I usually look at is Tata’s paradise, Bear, or I also look a lot on taobao~

7. I like Freedom Teller and Nine9Style for their modern/classic wardrobes, and rRabit if I'm looking for something different.

8. My all time fave is still Souldoll for clothing, although the sizes are not necessarily perfect for my collection! I have been totally out of the loop for a couple of years here, too busy with a million other things to have time for BJDs. I am not familiar with Tous Le Garcons, but tried to find them. I found a link to Taobao, is there another place to look at their clothing?

9. Freedom Teller!!!!I really like their suits!

10. Nine9 is one of my favourites

11. Freedom teller for larger ones and doll heart for the little ones

12. I use to like dollzone until they got cheap with their quality and they started falling apart at the slightest touch. I literally had clothes disintegrate as I put them on my doll. The dolls are great, just not the clothes. I kind of like dollmore and nine9style at the moment

13. i have many dolls with same sizes so always buy in same shops: Mostro designs, Eternal Dolls and ninia´s shop

14. I love Dollheart's Fers, but they have not made new ones in years, and I don't really care for Dollheart's other clothing.

15. I like a lot Dollheart clothes. I'm also addicted to Infinite Love kimono.

16. I'm a big fan of TTYA. Their clothes are stylish and come in styles for both boys and girls (important since most of my dolls are male), and they come in several sizes. For my handful of tinies I like Sammy's Treat Shop and Nubanded (both Etsy stores). They produce clothes in a nice range of colors and sizes, and the quality is nice.

17. Freedom Teller definitely gets my vote! :3nodding: Everything they make is high quality and feels very polished.

18. I have MSD and YoSD. My favorite cloth brands are cadenza hiya and Lanlanzi. But their dresses are to difficult to buy because many people love.

19. I own outfits by Doll Solo and BIA, and they're beautiful and high quality. Love their aesthetics and would definitely buy from those two makers again if they have something I like.

I also have some secondhand Sadol stuff and it's fantastic. Too bad Sadol discontinued the pink school uniform that I really wanted. :(

I don't own any yet, but I can't stop myself from staring at Xiaomaowang's kimonos. Some day....

20. Freedom Teller (Accept custom sizing orders for particular dolls.)
      Odd Aristocratic (Accept custom sizing orders.)
      Time Slit (They offer some seriously beautiful and detailed full set. Just bought the "Aldudenie" set and it's gorgeous; also accept custom sizing orders)
      Lan Qian Tang (Amazing suits, accept custom sizing orders.)
      [​IMG]
      An example of Lan Qian Tang's works.

#60 Kurtssingh, Apr 12, 2019
      Last edited: Apr 12, 2019