1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite company?

May 26, 2014

1. I'm pretty Fairyland biased right now,I have three Minifee and am Interested in a few more.

I also love the looks of Popovy Sisters dolls,unfortunately I do not own one so I admire from afar.

#381 Bailette, Nov 14, 2016
      Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
    2. As for male sculpts I really like AkagiDoll, IoS and Migi-and Crobidoll. Dreaming Doll and Supia have some of the most gorgeous girl sculpts in my opinion. Soul Doll has so many wonderful dolls. Oh, and Dika Doll, LoongSoul and Ringdoll really have made their way into my heart too recently <3<3

#382 Sasha of the Crows, Nov 14, 2016
      Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
    3. Iplehouse and SOOM because of their realistic head. Though I don't like much the bodies - they are beautifully sculpted but difficult to pose.

4. Well! I have 4 dolls and 3 heads without body to fairyland! My first bjd is a minifee, i sold 3 fairyland doll, I suppose it's my favorite compagnie! lol

5. mine is angel studio..... i fell inlove with the cinderella sculpt...I now have my own Cinderella of angell studio... and in still craving for their new released dolls.... so pretty:D

6. Little monica and Ramcube :3nodding:

7. At this moment, my favourites are IOS, Soom and Dollclans. I like most of their dolls.
      Although they are all very nice and it´s difficult to choose.

8. If I look at my collection, the majority of the dolls I own are Iplehouse. Their sculpts are extremely gorgeous and they are very realistic.

Another company I like is Impldoll. Their prices are midrange and they have been getting some very talented sculptors as of late. Impldoll has some beautiful and detailed sculpts out there that I would like to get. :)

9. I haven't bought from them yet, but Myou Doll has really caught my attention and all they're dolls are so gorgeous and exactly my style (cute and gorgeous but not too realistic looking). MSD is also my favorite size to buy. I plan on getting Ailsa next year.

I also really love some of the heads from Dikadoll, even though I don't like the bodies at all. I plan on buying a Mudan head this year and putting it on a Myou Doll body :) So I guess you could say those are my two favorite companies right now.

10. I have about 3 impldoll girls, but I wouldn't say they are my absolute favorite company. Really, I can't seem to pick just one or a couple:). For heads though, I do like a lot of impldoll's head sculpts. Resinsoul also has a few I like, and I really love the color matching service both offer. I've also been drawn to several heads from companies like Dollshe, Ringdoll, Dollzone, and Supia doll.

I tend to have a different list when it come to bodies. For me, aesthetics and posability are big priorities, and the ones I've personally handled and loved were from Magical Angel, Impldoll and Loongsoul. I especially love the poseabilty and sculpting of Loongsoul's dolls. I also like (although I haven't seen them in person) Granado, Dollshe, and Ringdoll's bodies.

I noticed a lot of people mentioned them, but I'm going to go against the grain and say I'm not particularly interested in Fairyland, Soom, or Iplehouse. I haven't seen a Soom in person, but I wasn't too impressed with the other two when I got the opportunity to see them in person. To each their own I guess:sweat

11. I'm generally more into artist dolls and not the "big" companies. But I absolutely adore Doll Chateau!

12. My favorite company is Peakswoods by far! However, I only own one of their dolls. She was my first SD a Goldie from 2010.

13. Hmmm thats a realy good question....but I think I like Soom boys the most.
      I like the dreamy expresion in there eyes.

But I am more the type that buys the dolls that fits my style of drawings the most
      and are like the characters that I draw.

14. I have, quite by accident, become a FairyLand fan. I have two Juri '13 heads but no body to show for them, so I browse FairyLand's website a lot. Of course during that time I've also looked at some of their other sculpts and fallen in love with a couple. I think PongPong is so adorable, and I like Pukisha as well. LOL, my poor pocketbook!

15. Favorite? Geez, that's a toughie. I'm torn between 4 I think. Iplehouse, Luts, Fairyland and one called Little Monica. I could just stare at those dolls all day.

16. the one i want most is an iplhouse jid benny, but i'm so new to this still! i want to get a resin soul doll as well because their prices are good and i've heard good things about them

17. I like Fairyland for MSD or bigger dolls, and Lati for smaller, so I guess those two are my favorites.

18. I also love Doll Chateau and am interested in some of the smaller makers like Popovy Sisters. I am still exploring and learning, though ;)

19. Favorite company was LUTS. Old LUTS. It's a pity they changed the lineup of dolls.