1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite company?

May 26, 2014

1. DollZone and Doll Chateau, as my wishlist reveals!
      I am most fond of DollZone though! Especially their more recent sculpts!

2. I love Dollzone, Dollshe and Peak's wood :love

3. i love a lot of sculpts that i like but my most favorite company is Immortality of Soul <3 *U*

4. Iplehouse and Raccoondoll.

5. I don't think I have one favourite yet, but the sculpts I am in love with right now are from Doll Legend and MYOU. I also really like some of the Doll Zone BJDs but I don't thing I have the patience for the long wait times!

6. Raccoondoll

7. I like plenty of sculpts from different companies, however, I've recently had the good fortune of seeing the Ringdoll team in person. Now, not only do I love my two Ringdoll BJDs, I also adore the people behind them. They're so nice and you can feel that they really put their hearts into their work (and love us fans). I'm sure that if there was no language barrier, they would happily chat with everyone. :)

8. My favorite companies are Luts and ImplDoll. I love the way ImplDoll does custom colors and their sculpts. The fee for special resin colors is reasonable. I also love Luts dolls. To me all of their sculpts are beautiful.

9. My favorite company for female sculpts would have to be Fairyland and for male it would be Switch.

10. Wow. Super hard question to answer because I usually can find at least a couple of sculpts that I like from about every company out there. I have owned a lot of Volks dolls and think they are really sweet, but I recently bought a Souldoll and was really, really impressed with the quality. I love Dollshe and IOS sculpts a ton . . . one of these will probably be my next doll aquisition. But heck, all of the companies make some beautiful dolls. Give me one of each please:).

11. My top companies/artists are: Iplehouse, MyDolling, Lillycat Cerisedolls, MerryDollRound, Bimong and Supia. I guess I like them either realistic or totally stylised with little inbetween :XD:

12. Soom and Supia doll. Sometimes I think that Doll Chateau absolutely amazing too

13. I've always been partial to Luts. They were the first bjds I came into contact with, & I always found their sculpts beautiful. I'm currently saving up for their delf Claus, and I can't wait to finally own one of their dolls. Especially after pining for 10+ years, I am a patient woman.

(I was also like 10 when I first came into contact with bjds.)

14. After owning a Volks, all other dolls seem to feel a little pale to me now.

Other than Volks though, I swear Souldolls are like rabbits. They're way too easy to buy and pleasurable to own.

15. Xagadoll is my all time fav! I don't own any yet but they make up at least half of my 100+ wish list! Asleep Eidolons similar aesthetic is also wonderful too!

16. Did you see their collaboration dolls?! I actually have one on order and I'm already sad I don't have money for the other. Amazing dolls.

17. Well it used to be Luts.... but then I got my first Iplehouse doll (and a large assortment of clothing) now it's Iplehouse. <3 I just wish I could afford more of their dolls as they are on the pricey side.

18. Just in terms of looks alone; definitely RacconDoll! Their dolls look so beautiful and feminine, I REALLY want a Intimate Nana in Sweet Mocha skin! :love I've never actually ordered from them or seen their dolls in person though, so this is based purely on how the dolls look.

19. I find that I lean toward a lot of the Fairyland dolls, I seem to like most of the sculpts. I also have a soft spot for some of the Doll Chateaus heads but I am picky with the body, the extra joints sometimes looks good to me sometimes they don't. Other then that are other sculpts from different companies that like it just all comes down to if I like the sculpt.