1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite company?

May 26, 2014

1. For me, Soom for their teenies. They are so poisonous!
      Also Fairytale's bodies, for they are so poseable and beautiful.
      Oasisdoll for their head sculpt~

Actually there are many more companies that I like but those stated above are my top 3.

2. Definitely Luts. I adore the feel of their resin and their sculpting. I only have one doll from them (for now...) but they have completely taken over my wishlist. I'm even planning on getting a few SD sized dolls from them later this year. I've never even considered owning a doll of that size before!

3. I have most of my dolls from volks but my fav probably be curato dolls...for the cute dragons and snake : D

4. DC/DZ for their bodies and some sculpts. Also Dollshe with their new big boys. And so on, different companies with realistic heads/bodies.

5. Very difficult to answer, but I do not have a single favorite!
      I love Lillycat Cerisedolls, LatiDoll, Fairyland, Soom, Iplehouse, SoulDoll :love

6. I love Fairyland, Lillycat, and Bimong for their 1/4 sized dolls and Oasis Doll for their SD heads. I have recently fallen in love with Dollzone, especially their tinies and pet dolls. I just bought a secondhand Dollzone Finggo and I have my eye on Jinggo and the little scorpion girl. They're so unusual, I can't resist their charm :love

7. It might change in the future but Doll Chateau :love:love:love The first BJD I saw that I actually really loved was a DC sculpt and I love their thin, stylized bodies

8. Sio2, Enalbi, Depths Doll, Kinoko Juice are my aboslute favorites because of the unique style!

9. Collaboration!? No I haven't heard! Congrats on your order too!!

10. Iplehouse would have to be my most favorite doll company. I only have one of their dolls, but the quality of her amazes me. I didn't think I wanted any male dolls until I saw all the beautiful males on the Iplehouse website. Now I'd love to add some to my collection. Fairyland is my second favorite. I have 3 of their dolls and there are many others I'd like.

11. I fall in love whit the faces, as i love the sweet looking dolls, so Volks is my favorite, i love the heavy resin too and some of the switch boys as well.

12. I love Dollzone and Doll chateau. I think that their dolls are so perfect. I don't know, but theres just something about those dolls. I like the dead look.

13. I'd have to say that my favorite brands are Doll Chateau and Lillycat dolls, but I'm still new to the community and I'm still looking around at brands.

14. Iplehouse steal my soul<3 Also I like Soom, Ringdoll, IOS and Granado

15. I like SWITCH, Dollshe craft, Dollzone, and Smart Doll.

16. Right now my favs are a tie between Ringdoll and Doll Chateau. :3nodding:

17. I own only Fairyland, cos they r funny and kind, but I like Doll Chateau for they skinny look ( I cant own this BJD they scary me xD)
      and others dark, adult and skinny BJDs r great, but too scary own it :)

18. Alchemic Labo, then Volks for my favorites even though I have dolls that I love from 6+ different companies! But...
      I'm so glad for every single sculptor at every doll company so we can have so many different dolls in all sizes, types and prices.

19. Oasisdoll is my favorite company so far. I've owned a lot of dolls and seem to gravitate toward the smaller artist-owner companies. I'm pretty eclectic when it comes to companies but all the dolls I own have a similar aesthetic--very detailed realistic faces and beautiful, well proportioned bodies.

#459 LisaMarie, Apr 13, 2017
      Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
    20. Iplehouse and Luts.