1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite company?

May 26, 2014

1. I'm in love with Dollzone and Doll Chateau for their slender, beautiful, often eerie and always creative designs. I don't think there's much else like them on the market.

Bambicrony has also caught my eye as of late. They have the most beautiful YoSDs, which is odd for me to take notice of considering I don't even usually like child dolls. They're just that nice.

2. If you are looking for some luxurious faceups and really eccentric but beautiful dolls Id say either doll chateu or peakswood.
      My favorite is peakswood

I feel like the general concensus is also that volks is a nice brand because well.. its brand. But their dolls faces imo are just a bit too baby? faced. If you love anime characters then sure go for dollfie dream dollfies or smart dolls, but if you love anyhing else first do lots of research and look for a doll that when you see its picture it makes your "kokoro go doki doki" as in they really call out to you. And ill also tell you that, it doesnt matter the price because ok if you love a doll so much it helps to just save up for it and buy it, youll feel much more enjoyment out of having it. And it doesnt matter if its a cheap doll or expensive as long as you feel that 'click'

3. I m indecisive! I really like the older aidolls and volks yosd too! But now i m obsessed with rosenlied! But i have a variety of dolls from volks , myou, onlydoll, crobidoll and aidolls.

#563 Coco loh, Feb 2, 2018
      Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
    4. So far my favorite companies are Dollmore, Miracle Doll, Loongsoul, Ringdoll and Universe Doll. : 3 Loongsoul's face ups are amazing. X__X

5. Most of my favourites are from Impldoll, but I absolutely adore the ones from Spirit Doll and Ringdoll too!

6. I have these as my all time fave companies

Mature - Loongsoul
      Cute- Little Monica/ Angell Studio
      Weird- DollZone/ Doll Chateau
      Specially placed in my ♡ - SIO2 ragdoll series and the forest guys.

These are just my personal preference!!♡

7. Dollzone until they changed all of their dolls. I'm looking for a new company to like now but haven't found one yet

8. My favorite company is BishonenHouse (which is actually just a single artist Donn Kenny). I have two sculpts Vince and Spade and hope to add Nails this year.

9. My list of favorite companies is too long, but now I'm in love with Ringdoll.

10. Dollmore! I bought from them many times and they are quick to make and send things, and quick to deal with any issues.
      They always put more new items for sale every week and there's quite a variety of items for BJDs in different scales (even my Tonner dolls can find something for themselves there).

11. My favorites are Volks and Little Monica. But I'm also in love with the heads of the Doll In Mind.

12. Alchemic Labo, even though I have yet to acquire a full, non-hybrid Unoa doll (a girl can dream). I also love Bimong, Soul Doll, and AquariusDoll (even though I own nothing from any of those companies--school and rent gotta come first *shrug*). All of these companies make gorgeous sculpts with really beautiful bodies, in my opinion (I'm partial to somewhat smaller-headed and curvy MSDs). I also have a soft spot for Luts, and always will, because my first BJD was purchased from them.

13. Iplehouse only❤️

14. I really like Fairyland dolls, its hard for me to think of a sculpt I don't like from them. I adore the dragons Aileendoll puts out as well.

15. They are beautiful dolls!

16. Twigling/ Artifex Kindred is my favorite company. I consider her dolls the ultimate dolls on my list. I'm so happy to have two of them on layaway right now. The attention to detail on these dolls is impeccable! They are pretty expensive dolls, but I believe they're worth it! I'm completely pro-artist doll. So I'd have to say another company I really love and appreciate is merry doll round! Their cute but realistic sculpts really vibed with me and I look forward to owning 2 or 3 of them!

17. Oh man, favorite company... I really love Luts, but I only have the one doll... actually, I don't think ANY of my dolls are from the same company OoO
      I've got Soom, Luts, Dollmore, Dollzone, Loongsoul, AoD, DragonDoll and a Mishi's Doll that's on layaway.

Dream of Doll had TONS of dolls I wanted but... they just kind of disappeared? And I'm so sad cause I never once got one ;n;

18. My favorite is Myou, I love their faces and there relativity cheep.

19. I like Dream of Doll but it's already close :...(

20. My favorites are Switch, Switch, and Switch:love:love