1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite company?

May 26, 2014

1. Iplehouse, minifee and I love dollzone bodies.. although to be honest Gem of doll is creeping up there

2. Dollzone, for sure!

They're just the perfect mix of charming sculpts, reasonable price and sturdy construction imo. The only downside I can think of is maybe the long wait times, but that's to be expected especially with the quality of the work they put out.

3. I'm big fan of IOS and Soom. And I like Aoyue from Longsoul.

4. Of curse mine is like independent doll maker's doll. They are soo cute and soo pretty.

5. It changes a lot depending on the doll I'm looking for, but I love Ringdoll sculpts and designs.

6. I love fairyland and volks. But recently, I am very interested in dollpamm.

7. Dollzone/ Doll chateau. They have such lovely bodies and they pose so well. I just love their style in sculpts, I think it fits my style.

8. Volks and Loongsoul for me. However other brands like Dollzone, Fairyland, and Myou are growing on me.

9. Doll Chateau currently. I just love their aesthetic and lightly creepy designs

10. Hands down Iple house and Doll-Chateau for me. I love their sculpts and their quality is amazing!

11. Favorite Company, a tough question. I love a lot of different companies for a lot of reasons >w<
      If its in terms of the dolls they make, and only that, its probably Dollshe, their sculpts are incredible. But the business itself is an utter trainwreck.

For a company that makes great dolls and is also a well-run business I think my favorite is Granado. It's funny cuz I've never purchased a doll from them, but I've followed them since they first began. They have really active social media and customer communication. Also a lovely sense of humor!

12. Dream of doll is what brought me to the hobby. But I am in love with dollzone msds. They pose so effortlessly.

13. Iplehouse is my favorite company. Almost all my dolls are made by this company.

14. I'd say my favourite is Dollzone! They have such lovely sculpts and bodies that pose well.

15. Despite the fact that I don't own any of their sculpts, Ringdoll and Doll Zone are undoubtedly my favorite companies. I find it hard to find sculpts of theirs that I don't absolutely love! Ring Doll is just so cute and Doll Zone sculpts are so incredibly unique that almost no two dolls look super similar as is the case for a lot of other companies.

16. I have several favourites.

For quite a while, my go-to company was Iplehouse. My first ever was an Iple, my latest arrival was an Iple, they're the company I own the most dolls from. But as I'm slowly but surely running out of space, a company that only sells full dolls will inevitably get pushed to the side ... otherwise I'd own half a dozen more of their heads. I'm also not a big fan of the old (now "muscle") SID man body. The new (model) one fits in with my crew much better than the old one did, but I still don't like it enough to want multiples of it. There's a nice bit of variation with the girls, between nYID, SID, and EID working with the same heads and having different bust sizes and heel or flat feet.

Granado is my favourite for male sculpts. My OCs are mostly late 20s to early 30s, so not a lot of choice in the first place, and I want my dolls to be close(ish) to each other in height, so 70+ guys are out ... not too many options left, but Granado to the rescue! And they sell heads separately, which is a huge plus given that I'm running out of space for those big kids.

And what would a box of floating heads be without Mirodoll? Their bodies hybrid extremely well, they offer custom resin matching (although I've never used that so far), and their customer service is top-notch. Granted, the older bodies need a bit of TLC to perform, but the newer ones pose much better and they're super affordable.

17. I'm not really sure what my favorite company is, but I'm a fan of Iplehouse, Supia, and Migidoll.

18. Luts! I have two dolls from them, and I really enjoy their sculpts!

I'm also falling in love with Fairyland, even though their dolls are quite expensive for me... I find their sculpts really pretty as well, and I'd just love to own another minifee!

19. Cliche, but I'd have to say doll chateau. I really love their bodies, and I'm pretty picky about aesthetics of male bjd bodies but theirs just clicks for me.
      For heads alone, it's definitely dikadoll.

20. Napi is my favourite company, Carol is the most cute doll I have ever seen!