1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite company?

May 26, 2014

1. Even if they are now hard to find, Another Secret.heads are my favorites, so ANS is my favorite company. Now comming to bodies, Dollstown and Spiritdoll are my favorites :)

2. i sooooo love dollshe craft:love

3. It may seem very cliche and unoriginal, but I would have to go with fairyland. I have mostly fairyland dolls now and when deciding if I want to start collecting pukifees or lati yellows I kept landing on pukifees. I just love their asethics and poseability! I would say Unoa would be a hard second and I have had my eye on a chibi lillin for a long time.

4. I've only had Luts dolls so far but I'm completely happy with them, so I'd say Luts is my favourite company. I like the general style of the sculpts, how short my waiting times have been so far and also that their dolls are relatively affordable.

5. miadoll and custome house <3

6. I have a lot of favorites, but I have to say my top fave would have to be RingDoll. I would probably never buy any dolls from there simply because they're pricey as heck and most are not a size I would be interested in, but their sculpts are gorgeous and I would say they're probably worth the buy!

7. Dollshe, I love their 18M line, both classic and new sculpts. Dollshe dolls got me into this hobby, I like their aesthetics.

I am really excited about LLdT and 5th Motif next creations. There is so many independent artists creating their own sculpts now, its amazing.

8. Planetdoll was and still is my absolute favorite company! I wish I could get my hands on more or their dolls, but it seems they've gone under. I'll never stop kicking myself over missing out on an MSD by them-- I love their sculpts for being distinct in their style, and I think the artistry in their bodies was top notch (not so much the honey line, though), and for such great prices! I hope, by some miracle, I can manage to track down one of the MSDs. I have one of their mature YOSDs, but I'd kill to bring home one of the MSD girls. Or boy.

At least DIM has a similar aesthetic and style-- a bit more exaggerated, but I'm warming up to their sculpts in the absence of Planetdoll.

9. I personally really love Fairyland dolls, but I have a big crush on Lillycat's dolls <3

10. Doll leaves right now but it can chage over time, even getting more favorites!

11. DollZone stole my heart when I first discovered BJDs. They have been my favorite company ever since.
      Along with them, I love DreamValley.

12. My favourite is Myou. I have recently ordered some clothes from them.

13. I am a total Fairyland fan.
      I only have dolls from this company. But it's only because of their kind of body estethics. Can not really explain it but I am totally in love with them.
      Yes, there are also sculps I don't like. For example Ante as a Minifee. She is cute as Littlefee or Pukifee but not as Minifee ^^°

14. I don't have one favourite as I love so many dolls from differents companies. I tend to like certain kind of dolls and not all the dolls from a company. However, I consider myself a big fan of Switch because I almost love all their sculpts. For me, they're unique :love

15. Volks, without a question! I own one Dollfie Dream girl and one SDgr boy and both of them are very nicely made, no defects or whatever. Especially the resin quality is amazing, so thick and smooth :D
      I also love most of their sculpts, they seem so timeless and I can even imagine myself owning a very old resin doll from this company one day. Only thing I don't really love is the price point for dolls from this company, their dolls are definitely on the expensive side.

16. I have to say Volks considering that's where my first doll is from and its what started this hobby in the first place, though I do appreciate other companies lie LUTS, Fairyland/CP and Lati Yellow for even starting the concept of tinies in the first place. (LUTs sculpts in particular are just adorable!)

17. I love all the SWITCH sculpts! :D And then browsing Korean independent artists and wanting every single sculpt they make... :sweat

18. My favourite is sweetgale and LIttlemonica:love

19. I started off loving dollzone a lot! I still do like them quite a bit but as I’ve got older I’m very drawn to fairyland. I have a pukifee and I am eyeing two minifee right now. Can’t go wrong with Fairyland!

20. Although I only own one right now, I really like Little Monica dolls. I find them elegant, beautiful and the right balance between realistic and animesque. They also have such lovely resin and each sculpt has a subtle expression to it, so they're not all lifeless and bland. Though of my favourites that I actually own many of, it'd have to be Resinsoul. Tonnes of interesting and cool dolls, for affordable prices.