1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite company?

May 26, 2014

1. First off, I enjoy resinsoul as well, but as for my favorite company, its a tie between Luts and Fairyland. I love them equally for different reasons, but mainly the look/style of dolls from each company. :D

2. Resinsoul have some cute dolls, like many have said the price shouldn't matter, my sister wants a resinsoul because she thought they looked the cutest and she could get it in the colour she wanted, with their beautiful custom colours.

My favourite I guess would be Dollzone, only because I keep collecting them XD, I love the tiny details in their hands and feet, and their bodies always seem so pretty,

3. Dream of Doll, even if I have to go second hand forever more, they're always going to be my fave. I have some Doll Leaves too, they make lovely dolls, and I'd happily own more Resinsoul/Bobobie if they suited characters. Over all I go for the sculpt that speaks to me, rather than looking into specific companies, so a couple of my dolls have been second hand (mostly DOD haha) heads that suited a character.

4. I like realistic human-like dolls, so my favorite companies for now are Iplehouse and Dollshe

5. In no particular order, mine would be Granado, Loong Soul, Ringdoll and Angel Studio.

6. I’ve been collecting now for 13 years, and have dolls from many companies. But my aesthetic definitely has an old-school stylized vibe, so my absolute favorites are Luts and Volks. Another big favorite is Doll Chateau for their wonderfully quirky, elongated vibe...they truly inspire me creatively.:)

#666 PoeticSoul, Oct 23, 2019
      Last edited: Apr 22, 2021
    7. My favorite companies are Switch, Soom(idealians & the gem), Doll Chateau, Supia, Fairyland, Peakswood, Luts(but only their centaur line), and Dollshe. :love

8. It's so hard to choose. There are so many great companies. Most of my collection consists of Fairyland and Luts! I really adore Supia and Switch dolls but don't actually own any. Lately, I've been into Doll Chateau. I have one doll from them and would love to have more.

9. Switch, DollZone, and Ringdoll!

10. i do enjoy fairyland, but... a lot of my dolls now are actually from Ramcube.... they have such amazing faces.

i like many other companies like Migidoll, Switch, Supia, Crobidoll, Iplehouse (sorta), Soom, and many others, but it all depends on sculpt

11. Right now I am huge fan of Volks and llt.

12. I have experienced dollstown, fairyland, doll chateau, doll in mind and Lati doll. my favourite company was hands down doll chateau in terms of resin quality in terms of sturdiness and more heavy weighted (the funniest thing being the particular sculpt I own Kid01 looks so delicate in comparison to other Sculpts!). Great communication from the company, easier website to navigate than say Lati doll and excellent packaging. The only con is they are unique sculpts and are difficult to find clothing for...

Dollstown were fantastic with email notifications and communication.

Latidoll were awful in terms of communication and site navigation for me. I’ve made two purchases with them. Both with the same experience. I’ve owned 3 yellows, and do like their company face ups though. I have since sold two.

I have recently ordered from luts, so hopefully I will be pleased with them. I really love their website and clothing/wig/accessories availability... it is the waiting game now. I am also considering another purchase with Myou.. but am still undecided at this stage.... I’d like More fun dress up dolls at the moment instead of display only, maybe more YOSD in size.

#672 JessWilliamson, Jul 21, 2020
      Last edited: Jul 21, 2020
    13. For the girl dolls it is Angell Studio for sure! I have 2 girls from them and I want a 3rd already I adore them so much <3 For boy dolls I say Switch because they are just majestic lookinggg!!

14. Volks and Fairyland for me . I’m certainly open to most companies tho. I love all kinds of dolls :)

15. For me, it would have to be Resinsoul and Doll Chateau! Resinsoul due to all the fancy custom options and resin colours that I have yet to find anywhere else (and for a very affordable price, too!) and Doll Chateau for their unique and overdramatic, gothic-looking sculpts! Most of my collection is made up of Resinsoul and Doll Chateau(/Dream Valley/Dollzone).

16. Mine are mostly small companies / solo artists!

Natalia Lovesa Dolls (gorgeous, delicate, realistic work)

Merry Doll Round (lovely diverse faces and precious tiny dolls)

Black Cherry Dolls (I still think that their "Aishat" has one of the most beautiful faces ever seen in bjd-dom)

Bimong (a powerhouse of a creator - "Dandelion" is one of my top favorites in all her incarnations)

Rosen Garden (lovely work, she made my tiny Rosen Garden Hana who is perfect despite being only 19cm)

Argodoll (another talented creator who appears interested in body diversity and also designs beautiful faces)

Ancient Tales (I have only owned one doll from this company but she was beautifully made)

Maskcatdoll (I love all the delicate faces!)

Eslynsdolls (another example of amazingly realistic work) - Login • Instagram

Rainmain (all the faces he designs are so unique!)

Bardo Research (This artist has a great talent for pleasing proportions and body shapes - every photo feels like a work of art in itself).

Chimera Doll (Popovy-like dolls, but edgier in a good way and with (in my opinion) more personality in their facial features; I especially like the beautiful hands and feet) - Login • Instagram

aGattidoll (amazing work on the realistic-MSD scale; the range of body types for both men and women is unprecedented)​

17. Dream of Doll—ohh how I miss you!!

Other than that I love Leekeworld for their speed and service for wigs and eyes. For dolls themselves I’ve had VERY good luck with all companies I’ve bought directly from so far, so I’m largely unbiased.

#677 Kurr, Jul 22, 2020
      Last edited: Jul 22, 2020
    18. I like Angell Studio the best. I’ve heard some people have trouble with them, but I always bought using third parties.
      Other than that I also love Fairyland and Peaks Woods. Most people like a more casual and realistic style but I just like going fantasy!
      My first Doll Zone is about to arrive and I’m excited for that as well.

19. Latidoll for me <3 and Luts too. I recently purchased others aswell, but i must admit that i tend to buy dolls with a headsculpt that often seems like the moody Latidolls :)

20. I'm in love with Myou Doll,
      Little Monica and Resinsoul :love
      The quality of Myou Doll is really good and I like the MSD Dolls very much.
      Little Monica Chloe is my favourite Doll and my grail.
      Resinsoul is a low budget company, but quality is great and they make custom orders, if you ask them.