1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite Faceup Artists?

May 9, 2016

1. I really like AngelToast Aesthetics!!
      Also, RuggedRealism and Xhanthi are great**

2. SoftPoison and Darjeeling !

3. Angel Toast does gorgeous work, and yeah, she nails it!

4. I really love The Voice. I don't know if she's on DOA. But I am planning to have 3 of my incoming dolls sent to her. It's going to be my first experience sending dolls for face up. Does anyone have experience with The Voice? I'd really like to hear some opinions.

5. I love Nicolle's Dreams. She's on u tube and facebook. I hope I can get her to do one of my dolls someday.:dance

6. oh! must follow. my 2nd doll is coming soon and i def want a face up done for her!

7. I'm amazed Nomyens hasn't had a mention yet. Her faceups are gorgeous!

8. So sad Andreja stopped taking commissions, but I'm happy she's currently concentrating on projects that inspire her. I also love Rakeru Sensei and Studio Darjeeling.

9. I like more unusual faceups, so I'm quite fond of Elfgutz.

10. -Elfgutz
      -Luna Mikkelsen
      -SoftPoisen
      -wlatian

11. I second Wlatian! I follow her instagram just just to keep up with her current projects and her OCs

12. AngelToast is amazing!!

Here are some box-opening photos when they came back from Andrea!
      [​IMG]
      Zephii
      by Tina, on Flickr

[​IMG]
      Pommie
      by Tina, on Flickr

[​IMG]
      Bambi
      by Tina, on Flickr

[​IMG]
      Journey
      by Tina, on Flickr

[​IMG]
      Katarina
      by Tina, on Flickr

Forgot to take box-opening pics of Rayleigh & Brink, lol~
      [​IMG]
      Rayleigh
      by Tina, on Flickr

[​IMG]
      Brink
      by Tina, on Flickr

One of my newer favorite artist is Dybbuk!! She recently did an amazing paint job (so not really a faceup?) on my Dearmine Gorgis!
      [​IMG]
      Zelda & Kairi's return
      by Tina, on Flickr

I also have favorite tattoo artists too which I can post examples of, if requested!!
      -Tsuminaki (Vitta-Vera)
      -Asainemuri (Shallow-Sleep)

13. Studio Darjeeling
      La Croix de Sang
      Memento Mori
      Kaka ccp

There are a few that I'd love to comission that I haven't worked with yet aside from memento and kaka.

White deer garden
      Hortus Conclusus

14. Andreja, CJ Dee and Nix de pano *U*

15. My favorites are the artists I have already worked with or am currently working with for my dolls.

Lots of pictures coming up!

Angel Toast did the faceup for Coty my Nanuri16, and she did an amazing job.

[​IMG]Untitled by jessie_d06, on Flickr

Adrenaline Aesthetics did Annora's face, and she was so lovely and sweet to work with.

Attila Tilly just finished up my girl Sally, and she turned out better than I could have imagined!

Studio Darjeeling did Vinnie's face and she is just phenomenal! She was so sweet to work with and is super talented!

Vinnie got new eyes after these pics! I know there is quite a significant gap, sorry lol

And I also currently have a New Family head out with The Ugliest Wife who is working on something phenomenal for me! So I am very excited about that!

I would say these are some of my favorite artists so far, and I love exploring and finding new artists! I think that it makes this hobby so much fun!

16. Christy Stone, and I love how Laurie Lentz does Iple lips!

17. My favorites are Theugliestwife and Raquel Clemente :)

18. I know of only two face-up artists that I have experienced getting a face-up from. I purchased a Dollfie dream head with a gorgeous face-up be AngelToast. IMShines ShiNes workshop at Etsy did a fantastic job on my AngellStudio Hua Rong and Doll Family A anime head.

19. i like sensei artist she is very perfect for make up

20. There are so many talented face-up artists out here in the community here is a list of the people who I admire the style of and each person are very talented with their own style & art.
      Raquel Clemente, Rakeru sensei, & NicollesDreams(Andreja).

#40 LinneaHime, May 24, 2017
      Last edited: Apr 21, 2020