1. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite Independent Doll Artists?

Jan 21, 2018

1. Omg there's so many... but if I had to choose a few it'd have to be @batchix and depthsdoll.

Batchix (sarah) is such an amazing person and her sculpting in so beautiful! I hope to own more from her one day!

And depthsdoll is such a sweetheart! His dolls are freakin gorgeous too! I plan on preordering the vampire he's been working on ^^

2. I have a lot of love for independent artists!! One of my faves is Twigling and I definitely want Oryx from her and I also have a floating PashaPasha head that I will be hybriding. I don't have any of these works, but I enjoy seeing updates from sculptors like Emilie Steele, Marmite Sue, Culur Theory, and LeGrandDoll. I love the uniqueness of Musen and Nabarro's works too.

3. I absolutely adore Black Cherry Dolls workshop. They create amazing dolls.

4. Hmm top faves would have to be
      Rap1993 and Somnia Crawler Dolls!!

5. I love Lillycat Cerisedolls and Merrydollround! I got a Lillycat Deacon awhile back and am hoping to find a Merrydollround Dango c:

6. Lillycat, Asella (Nobledolls), Anikori, and Atelier Momoni are all my favorite makers.

7. While most of my favorite independent artists are listed, one I really recommend would be villitunes, her dolls are so adorable :)))))

And the artist is so sweet (her instagram page is constantly updated!)

8. Twigling, Phoenix Dolls, Plastic Moon.

9. Merry Doll Round forever and always! I have such a love for her sculpts. I really like BlackCherryDolls too, particularly Xiao Yu.

10. This thread is absolutely fantastic! I fell asleep in bed last night while looking up all these talented artists. I think I’m destined to make it a goal to find an Atelier Enaibi doll at some point if possible- Atelier Momoni dolls are wonderful and super cute as well and seem much more obtainable... Goals... XD

11. I am a huge fan of Pasha Pasha, Popovy Sisters, and Pidgin dolls! I love that their dolls have such strong artistic concepts behind them.

12. I am very fond of the dolls of Murvenart. Her mermaid (or rusalka) is just awesome! While waiting for it I spotted a little Do-Mi-Sol being sold second hand. Killed my budget, but she is super adorable and one of the most posable dolls I own!

13. Omg her mermaid is gorgeous! I love the tail details and her size. Another doll for my growing wishlist. xD