1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite tiny bjds

Jun 29, 2020

1. Those are so cute!!!

2. I know Grown Up Laches was a very limited release, congratulations on owning one! I was just saying I never saw much of the regular or SP versions around, despite being as "standard' as the other Lati Yellow -- I didn't specifically mean Grown Up Laches. I don't believe Laches were as popular as the Lati Yellow girls. I've been around for very long, so I know it's been a while since those were available. (:

3. I looove the Hana, Jenny, G.Yuri, Emily, Mary, and Betty facesculpts from the LaTi Yellow series.
      My favorite Fairyland sculpts are Mari (I love mermaids, and my name is Amaris, so her name is a shortened version of my name), Darjeeling, Crystal, and Dony :aheartbea

4. I'm a Comi Baby fan. I have a Cutie Peridot from the summer event (she's absolutely adorable) and hope to get more cuties in the future :p

5. wsp Laches is on my wish list as well, but I guess you could always buy him as a white in the basic sale and swap his head with an sp doll. ;)

6. I wish I could do that, but Lati didn't seem like they were thinking about re-releasing him in any version/size. I have been stalking their website ever since they started selling dolls again, and asked about re-releasing Laches, but didn't seem like they were interested in doing so. I would take any sized Laches (brand new from the company) even if it was just the head sculpt, which they did do for a while but I missed the chance when I had it. Now I'll probably never get one. Good luck finding a Laches of your own, I've never personally cared to purchase one second hand, so I don't know how rare they are, but you never know. (:

7. The last version of Laches that I remember seeing was the white SP Laches in the Snow White release in 2016.

8. I only just got my first "real" tiny, a Doll-Love You that I got for a character. My other tiny is pretty unique, it's a Morningstar Dolls Fransisca. She's a mature sculpt and realistically curvy, her chest and waist measurement are closer to mini sizing but height wise she's a tiny. I love her because her body looks just like mine!!!

9. I know, and he looked so cute! Unfortunately that was probably before I even discovered bjds

10. There was a time a few years ago, that I completely lost interest in looking for BJD related news, or even coming to DoA at all. I don't recall that Snow White release, so I probably didn't even see there was a Laches, when it happened. Too bad they seem like they sold the White line dolls only as full-sets from that release; I probably would have skipped on Laches anyway, thinking I could always purchase a basic/Sp at another time? DX

11. I want to resurrect this thread to see more favorite tinies. I have two and waiting on two but I’m looking to order again but not sure what I want next. I love my little Lati Yellow but I have to say my iplehouse b.i.d is the favorite of the two so far.

12. this threads a little dead but i have a pocca by dreamhigh studios and some off topic(cocoriang tinies) love the ones that look like little elves/pixies so i am perpetually on the hunt for a realpuki

13. Pocca seems very cute! Maybe some day I can adopt one too.
      Mean while I have found 5 geliafuxiaoxiao dolls. They are so tiny and precious.

14. oh i love geliafuxiaoxiao dolls! i have been eyeing them, which ones do you have?

15. I have iplehouse b.i.ds, Lati Yellows, withdoll bwd, and Dreaming Doll Honey Elva. My favorite body is the withdoll, but favorite overall right now is the Dreaming Doll.

16. dreaming dolls are so sweet!

17. I have all that I could get: 4cm, two 2cm and two mermaids. And found that I like crotchet for my 4cm. She have the biggest wardrobe among my other dolls.

18. My favorite tinies are probably from Dollzone and my pukifee. My pukifee Toria is so cute and precious and looks good in anything I've put on here and my Baby Raphael from Dollzone has such interesting features.

19. I used to collect 1/6 figures too. And it is hard to find 1/6 bjd that looks mature. Anyone know which brands creates them?

20. I still collect 1:6, but sadly that's not a thing within this hobby (as far as I know, but I don't really keep up with European nor American artists, so there might be some). If you don't mind stylization, and not true-to-scale, there are some semi-mature-ish ones, but their faces are always far too young (child-like, really) looking. MYOU has a 30cm-ish ones, and so do Xagadoll and I feel like I'm forgetting one more that has anime-esque aesthetics, but my brain is half-dead right now (insomniac!). There's definitely no adult-looking, with mature face sculpts in any size smaller than 30cm, but most people use 1:6, because... that's how it is? I'm guessing due to most Asian clothes and shoes makers using it, and most of the Asian toy makers using the term wrong, but I don't really know why 1:6 is used when it's not really a scale that's common even in the slightest here. Lol! DX