1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

FDQ presents LE Volks New York Style SD16 Ami Ayase

Jan 1, 2011

1. I received my shipping notice for Ami's outfit too! :D

2. Same here! YAY~!!

3. WHAM!!

Watch your mailboxes and front porches, folks!! My Ami (whom I'm naming Shino, after a woman who's charmed me at every turn since I first met her at the first New York Dolpa, and who colors my best and strongest memories of our visit to Kyoto) has arrived in CT! She's dressed and settling in - photos to come when there's some actual light to shoot them by. Her hairstyle and outfit are fun, fun, fun - but some of her clothes are as tight as a coat of paint!

~Bruce, thrilled and delighted!

4. I ordered just the outfit set. Still haven't received any email about it yet. I'm getting anxious..

5. Hey, All!

Here's a quick shot of Shino:

[​IMG]

かわいい です よ!
      She's adorable!!!!

~Bruce

6. Paleonaturist,congratulations on recieving your Shino.She is lovely.
      I am still waiting for my shipping notice.Keep checking my emails almost every minute today and still no shipping notice :(

7. Thanks, Jessyu!

Have you guys tried emailing FDQ? You can give it a shot, but do keep in mind that the FDQ staff is a busy bunch, especially with so many big boxes to get moved out!

~Bruce

8. Bruce congrats on your Ami. I will be hoping to get one on the secondary market if she doesn't command lots more than her issue price. I was too slow on getting in touch with FDQ when she was offered. I'm happy that I ordered the outfit, I'm sure it will be coming soon!
      Enjoy your new girl!
      Ivy

9. Meep! Tracking said she was still in New York, but a large box was waiting for me when I got home from work!

[​IMG]

Meet Mirai. I was too tired to get the complete outfit on her, but I think she looks lovely in the leathers only.

10. I decided to email FDQ during thier busy time and great new,I got a shipping notice.Mine was shipped yesterday.

11. Thaelia: She is amazing!!!!!!! God. Now I really feel like kicking myself for missing out on her!!! Congrats to all! Now I can only wait for pictures...

12. Bruce : Thanks! But I just received my outfit set today without even receiving my shipping notice. So I'm cool now. Lol.

thaelia : Yep. I agreed she looks even better in just that. She's cute and pretty.

13. I got mine too, but will have to update pictures later. This week has been pure heck. Ami is the one shining beacon of hope.

14. I received my outfit as well without getting a shipping notice. And now I'm too afraid to put it on one of my girls. I had an awful accident with my poor boy and Volks is no help at all when it comes to help with broken parts of limited dolls for overseas people. What if it happens to the girls as well? I am too scared to play right now. Maybe when time passes I'll dare handling them again.....

15. Thaelia, Mirai is _adorable!_ She's amazingly cute in her leathers with that dark, flowing hair framing her face.

Glad to hear that everyone's got their shipping notices - or their dolls and outfits!

Biggy, I'm sorry that Volks couldn't help with your lad. I've found that their dolls are generally well-made and quite sturdy, so barring accidents, play should be quite safe. My own dolls have had some _horrific_ accidents, and survived quite well - the worst was when a knapsack with Kisho-Ryuu and Nozomi-Cho in it fell off the roof of my Jeep onto an asphalt parking lot - without visible damage to the dolls!

~Bruce

16. Got mine a few days back!

[​IMG]

She's in a Dollheart outfit and wig -

Alex