1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Featherfall Feedback (ALL)

Dec 17, 2008

1. * What did you order? Mostly shoes from guessdoll and dollzone clothing
      * When did you order? Feb 25th, 2009
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly through Featherfall
      * How was the communication? Good until I had a problem
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy
      * How long did it take to ship? Too long, blame was placed on Dollzone for horrendous wait.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Most of it.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?

The problem was I had purchased shoes sold as "SD GIRL" shoes, with no measurements placed on the website, I assumed they would fit SD girl. They do not fit SD girl, I have a few types and these shoes fit delf boy feet. I emailed them and they said I should have done research on the shoes. I think they should have had measurements or a warning that they fit large SD girl feet. The only SD girl feet I find that even remotely fit those shoes is AA girls, which I do not have any of. I emailed and told them the problem, and they told me (not so politely) that I should have done my own research...and that they won't help me. I emailed them again about the possibility of them putting measurements up on the pages, and that I was still unhappy with it, and they never got back to me again.
      * Would you order from this company again? No
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? They sell for other people, so this doesn't apply..nothing I bought was a featherfall product

2. * What did you order?
      Dollzone Boots (s70-012) and Idoll shoes (70cm Gentleman)
      * When did you order?
      08/21/2009
      * How was the communication?
      It was great. They sent me updates every step of the way.
      * How easy was it to pay?
      Incredibly easy, I used paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship?
      After the 2 week preorder for the shoes, it took only a week to ship.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      I think so. The shoes are in good condition, great quality.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Exactly, if not better than the sales pictures.
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      Entirely.
      * Would you order from this company again?
      Of course. This is actually my second time ordering from them.

3. * What did you order? Resinsoul Mei MSD, clothes, wigs, shoes
      * When did you order? July 9, 2009
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? through Featherfall, distributor
      * How was the communication? Very good...emails were sent at each stage of the order
      * How easy was it to pay? very easy
      * How long did it take to ship? once the doll was made and received by Featherfall, she arrived within a week. It took about 5 weeks to complete our entire order
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? yes very good quality and good price
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? yes
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a
      * Would you order from this company again? definitely
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? yes

4. * What did you order? Dollheart Kergnahan set
      * When did you order? July 9,2009
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Featherfall is a dist.
      * How was the communication? Very good. They let me know updates as soon as they were made and responded promptly to my questions.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very, paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? Since it was a Dollheart pre-order, it was a wait, but once Featherfall had it in stock it went from CA to FL in a week.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very. I even got it to fit my 72 cm Hong! ((thank heavens for tall boots - but otherwise a perfect fit.))
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Wouldn't need to.

5. * What did you order?

A Resinsoul Long body, 70 cm.

* When did you order?

Mid-September, I believe.

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?

Featherfall is a distributor/dealer.

Excellent

As easy as clicking Paypal usually is :)

Approximately six weeks, which was expected as it was a pre-order. Basically, right on time.

Oh absolutely. I'm very impressed with Mr. Resinsoul body except for his string, which is a bit on the wimpy side. A really, really nice body for a very inexpensive price!

Sure did.

Yes

N/A

Yes indeed.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?

Yes - both Resinsoul's and Featherfall's.

6. * What did you order?
      2 dolls: ResinSoul White Skin Bei with faceup (27cm) & ResinSoul Blue Skin Jun with face up (44cm)

* When did you order?
      Ordered 18 Oct 2009 - Featherfall places orders to companies only twice per month, so inquire about their order dates if you have a strict timeline.

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Featherfall is a distributor/dealer of ResinSoul dolls.

Great. I had a lot of questions before I ordered as well as afterwards and they always replied within 24 hours (except on weekends, which is totally understandable). They notified me when the doll arrived and was ready to be shipped.

Extremely easy: PayPal

Order arrived at Featherfall on 26 Nov 2009, shipped out on the next day (27 Nov 2009). Order arrived to me on 05 Dec 2009.

Yes, I think all of ResinSoul's dolls are amazingly priced for the quality you receive.

Yes - actually, the dolls in person look much better than the company photos. I was shocked at how much more detail I could see.

YES.

N/A

Absolutely. I ordered during a Free Shipping event, but their standard shipping costs are not too bad either. I am impressed with their handling of this order.

ResinSoul - yes. I have no personal experience with Featherfall's actual products, so I can't say either way.

7. I have very mixed reviews for Featherfall. They can be really slow sometimes. They have a coupon good until Dec 26, but they wont accept this coupon even tho it is Dec 26 today. They refunded the order entirely over a measly $15, which is just bad business in my book. Never gonna order through them again.

8. * What did you order? shoes & doll heart fer

* When did you order? various

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? direct from featherfall

* How was the communication? awesome. i asked about the fer and i was answered right away even though it was close to midnight cst

* How easy was it to pay? paypal - very

* How long did it take to ship? shipped at the next shipping run

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? yes..

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes.

* Were you satisfied with the product? very

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a/

* Would you order from this company again? yes

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? yes pending quality

9. * What did you order? Dollzone Hid Normal-Skin Yellow.
      * When did you order? October 29th
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Featherfall is a distributor.
      * How was the communication? Excellent!
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy as clicking pay >> damn paypal xD
      * How long did it take to ship? From Dollzone to Featherfall to me : 15 days.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? absolutely!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Better
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? No problems.
      * Would you order from this company again? Already working on it!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? I don't see why not.

10. * What did you order? Guessdoll Blue 'First Date' MSD full outfit and Idoll pink MSD girl shoes
      * When did you order? Nov. 15th /09
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Through featherfall
      * How was the communication? Very easy, they replied to my every email and tried their hardest to get it all out to me in time for Christmas (it was part of my gift) and sent the shoes when the outfit didn't arrive in time.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy.
      * How long did it take to ship? The shoes arrived Dec. 23rd and the outfit arrived the week after (Guessdolls shippment came in late to them)
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Shoes were great but the longsleeve blue t-shirt with the outfit was sewn horribly on the hem and the sleeves (it looked very messy) everything else was great.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? For the most part, the scarf was different material, but it's subjective to what the company had.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Almost all of it, yes.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? With regards to the shirt, i sent Featherfall pictures to which they told me they would not be stocking Guessdoll anyomore because of various problems and they would send me out another t-shirt they had in stock.
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes, they have wonderful customer servie, always want to fix any issue and are very curteous. ^_^ I plan to order a Minifee Karsh sometime in the new year from them, this won't be my last purchase.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?Absolutely if there was something I liked.

11. Featherfall

* What did you order?

A tan DZ Cosmo fullset
      * When did you order?
      The day he became available for order on their site.
      Excellent as usual.
      Super easy. I had a 3-month layaway and had merely to respond to the pre-sent invoices as funds were available.
      Featherfall shipped him the next business day after he arrived. The Fedex Ground snail took some time to crawl over the Rockies, but that's not under Featherfall's control. ;)
      Mostly. The doll itself, its faceup, its pants and its boots are great. The wig is a piece of trash. The jacket has a strong chemical smell but again, this is not something in Featherfall's control.
      Yes
      Mostly.
      N/A
      Yes to both (Featherfall and Dollzone).
      Yes to both! :)

12. FEATHERFALL

* What did you order?
      Island Doll Amy-2 Fullset
      Wig and eyes from Dollzone

* When did you order?
      December 19th, 2009

Wonderful, Featherfall is always super fast in responding to questions and are always honest and straight up if there are any delays.

They accept Paypal, so very easy.

Due to delays with Dollzone in sending out a wig, they were not able to ship until February 11th, 2010. This is no fault of Featherfall's, and when they did ship it arrived on the 16th, very quickly!

Amy is very cute! For the price she's definitely worth it. Minor nitpick which should be directed at Island Doll and not Featherfall itself is that Amy's apron was a bit too small and it was very hard to get the top snaps to shut.

Yes! No complaints in this area. I really thing she's a lovely doll.

I'm pretty much satisfied. There was some delays with a Dollzone wig as mentioned earlier.

As mentioned, a wig from Dollzone was super delayed. Rather than keeping me waiting longer, they offered a refund or to send the wig at a later date. In the end, I settled on switching out the wig for another one that was already in stock instead.

The doll was also sent expediated rather than regular shipping. I don't know if that's normal practice, or if they did it due to the delays, but either way I appreciate it :3

Already planning on it~

Don't like second hand things, which as nothing to do with the company, just personal preference.

13. EATHERFALL

* What did you order?

Dollzone jointed fingers/hands for 65cm doll

* When did you order?
      March 16th 2010

Very smooth

They accept Paypal, so very easy.

Shipped within 2 days because they had 1 pair of hands left.

Yes, hands came very well strung.

Yes

Yes, very satisfied.

I have problems fitting the hands onto the Luts senior delf and Soom Super Gem dolls because hooks from these companies do not seem to fit the wrist joints of the Dollzone hands. Although I have not tried, I am almost certain the hands will fit Volks dolls nicely because Volks dolls come with their own wrist joints, there is no need to use Dollzone wrist joint. We only need to attach the Dollzone jointed hand onto the Volks wrist joint with Volks hooks. Luts and Soom dolls do not have separate risk joints. I think I need to buy Dollzone hooks to make the hands work on these dolls but I could be wrong. I need to experiment further to see if existing Luts and Soom hooks can be used.

N/A

Yes

Depends. I can be very fussy with 2nd hand dolls. I am not sure if they sell 2nd hand goods.

14. * What did you order?
      The IDoll 70cm leather jacket and long black emperor wig
      * When did you order?
      Late March
      Wonderful, it always is.
      Paypal is always easy (sometimes too easy, lol)
      Once the items were availiable they were shipped immediately from Featherfall and arrived the next week.
      Yes, the quality of the jacket is great (it's 70cm sized, but fits my 65cm SDF perfectly!) and the kankelon wig feels absolutely amazing (even better than real hair, if possible!)
      Yes
      Just one gripe, but it'd be the producer's fault, not Fetaherfall's. The snaps on the sleeves of the leather jacket are very weak and can pop open at any time and very easily. It still feels and looks amazing though.
      N/A
      Yes, I definitely plan to in the future.
      I think so, yes.

15. * What did you order?
      WS Fairyland LittleFee Artic Fox Paw Set
      * When did you order?
      3/10/2010
      Fantastic!
      Super easy, paypal. Wonderful.
      It being a preorder, I had to wait a bit, but they sent it out the day it was recieved, 5/4/2010, and it arrived in Phoenix, AZ from Canada on 5/8/2010. Flew here, I swear.
      Of course, it's Fairyland. XD
      Better, I think.
      I'm totally stoked. It's perfect for what I needed it for.
      N/A
      Yes, Featherfall kept up wonderful communication, and was awesome. I'll order from them again, most likely.
      Sure, why not? XD

16. * What did you order?
      fukuburo for SD
      * When did you order?
      at the end of May
      Excellent as usual.
      Super easy. With paypall
      I received the week after
      Yes
      N/A
      yes
      N/A
      Yes
      Yes

17. * What did you order?
      A blank DZ Shoyo.

* When did you order?
      March 25

Very good.

It was really simple after I set up paypal.

Once they got her they shipped her out the next day and it took about two weeks for her to get to me.

Definitely.

Yes.

Yes.

N/A

Yes.

Yes.

18. I'm delighted to leave some more positive feedback for some of the nicest people on the planet!

* What did you order?
      Iruhi the Pookah, Mini-sized head with ears and ErsaFlora special eyes.
      * When did you order? 6/5/2010
      Excellent
      * How easy was it to pay? Paypal is always our friend ... except for the fees ;)
      * How long did it take to ship? It was roughly five weeks in construction and transit to Featherfall; was mailed to me within 2 days after they received it (and one of those days was a Sunday).
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely! He's flippin' adorable! And the resin is beautiful, no seams, very nicely done.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Even better :)
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Absolutely
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a
      Of course
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Absolutely

19. What did you order? Resinsoul "Mei" in coffee skin with a faceup.
      When did you order? July 7, 2010
      How was the communication? Minimal (entirely automated communications) but I never felt like I was out of the loop.
      How easy was it to pay? Paid through paypal invoice, very quick and easy.
      How long did it take to ship? She arrived August 16, 2010, less than the indicated 45 days. Shipping from Featherfall to me took four days, including the weekend.
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely. She was as I expected.
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? Identical.
      Were you satisfied with the product? I am satisfied, completely. Mei is adorable.
      If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A.
      Would you order from this company again? Yes.
      Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Probably, depending on the doll in question.

20. I actually have a huge complaint. I ordered a Dollheart outfit they come in their own boxes. Boxes I like to keep. The outfit was sent without protection of any kind the box was taped up and the stickers were directly placed on the box itself. The boxes condition was pretty bad when it finally arrived at my house. I can't keep the outfit in the box due to it's condition. If you are going to ship out an outfit that's $100+ it should at least have a brown paper wrapping to cover what the product is. Anyone could just take a knife to the box and open it to see what was inside. Thankfully nothing is missing or damaged.

* What did you order? The Devil
      * When did you order? May 11, 2010
      * How was the communication? Really good, they told me all the details of where my status was.
      * How easy was it to pay? Pay pal
      * How long did it take to ship? um... September 8, 2010 (Keep in mind this was a pre-order)
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? It's dollheart, the quality is perfect.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Absolutely.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? I was satisfied with the Outfit yes.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? I'm pretty impartial to them at the moment, I'll give them another chance at a later date, probably not with a dollheart outfit though.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Dollheart yes.

Edit: I am very satisfied with the customer service of Featherfall, I'm just not sure why they sent the box the way they did. I'll probably order from them again to see what it's like I might have just gotten one of those odd ball occurrences that doesn't happen often.