1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feeback for gloomyerina

Jun 18, 2009

1. I recently purchase some clothing from Erina and she was lovely the whole way through, item was packaged well and shipped quickly :)

Many thanks!

2. Oh shoot! I'm late leaving feedback! gloomyerina is a great seller, ships quick, and stays in contact until item arrives.
      She's a darling to work with!

3. Purchased a L.E. Crown Rooney from Erina, she was shipped when promised and arrived safely. Thanks for the great sale!

4. I purchased a KDF Cherry Boy from Erina. We had a bit of miscommunication perhaps, for some reason my request for Priority mail went ignored and the doll was sent out Parcel Post. I understand that the box was too big for Priority, but the fact that I didn't get that news until 3 weeks after he was shipped left me a little disappointed.

38 days later, Cherry finally arrived! I was very excited, but worried when I saw the box had no sort of packing material in it at all. The doll's box was just wedged inside. I opened the doll box and the boy looked like he was just thrown in the box with his items and shipped off, he wasn't even laying in between the two pillows. He was on top of both of them. He had a lot of marks all over his body and I was worried they wouldn't come off. I knew of the one wig stain on the back of his head as it was listed clearly in the sales thread, but not of the rest of the marks.

http:// http://www.flickr.com/photos/64336761@N04/sets/72157627420787676/

After looking him over a long while, I figured out the black marks came from his shoes bouncing around in the box. After half an hour of vigorously scrubbing him with a magic eraser, I am happy to announce that he cleaned up just fine. THANKFULLY <3 I was worried for him.

Erina has always been very nice to me in her messages and this might be an isolated incident, judging from the fact that the rest of her feedback is so positive. But I cannot recommend her as a seller based on my experience. Contact was spotty and the doll wasn't packaged well at all. I am extremely lucky he didn't break in his 8 week transit.

He is safe and sound, however, and I am extremely happy he's home :D

5. Woah, sorry about that, my link got messed up. I accidentally pasted in the http part.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64336761@N04/sets/72157627420787676/

6. I had the most lovely experience buying from Erina: the doll was just as amazing as I expected (and exactly as described), she was packaged superbly and safely and arrived fast. Erina took care of the faceplate, wrapping it carefully in a blanket, and even included some neat little items from her store. It was a pleasure to do business with Erina and I would definitely recommend her to anyone as a great, honest, reliable seller.

7. I traded MSD dollies with gloomyerina and it was a really easy and pleasant transaction. Erina is a wonderful person to deal with. Her communication is always prompt and friendly, and she was totally reliable and responsible throughout the trade. I am very happy with my new doll and would recommend gloomyerina highly as a great member to work with on DOA.

8. I traded my Dami half opened eye for her Lati yellow ex-pirate Tan. Gloomyerina, was very helpful, and we had great communication. The doll was really well wrapped and protected. Very happy to have this new dollie at home.

9. Just received Leekeworld Mikhaila from Gloomyerina I am delighted with her the eyes appear different but otherwise she is just as described a perfect transaction she was shipped as soon as I paid for her. Thank you so much

10. I bought rare msd jeans from Erina, it was wonderful deal. Quick and very friendly communication, fast shipping, nice gifts with purchase..everything can't be better. And the jeans are awesome!
      Thank you!&#9829;