1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feeback For kesha67 ^^

Apr 24, 2007

1. Bought an Unoa faceplate of her, fast communication, fast shipping, well packed. Excelent. I would buy from her again any time ^^

2. I sold a MSD dress to Kesha_67, and the transaction was smooth and flawless! She paid promptly and had great communication....I highly recommend her! Thanks very much! :D

3. I purchased an Unoa 1.5 bust part from Kesha! She shipped very quickly and was wonderful to deal with throughout the entire transaction : D

4. Kesha67 traded an Unoa Lusis with custom faceups for my Iplehouse Luna Tamer. It was a wonderful trade!

Communication was good and she kept me updated on everything. The Lusis arrived in amazing condition and the faceups she did for both face plates are gorgeous! She packs extremely well and I was very pleased to see that when Lusis arrived.

She was also very patient with the several week wait for the Luna Tamer to make it over to her and let me know as soon as she'd arrived.

It was an excellent transaction and I'd definitely do business with her again ^_^. Thanks Kesha67!!

5. Kesha painted my Supia Rosy and gave her a French manicure and I couldn't be more pleased. She was lovely to work with and did a wonderful job!! Rosy is exactly as I had pictured her in my mind - only better. :) Communication was great, and my girl was painted and on her way back in no time at all. I highly recommend Kesha and I would gladly do business with her again!

[​IMG]

Thanks very much!! :aheartbea

6. I bought a narae faceplate off her! It made my day to be able to put a nice face on my doll again! thank you so much! Great transaction! :D

7. Kesha_67 purchased a doll part from me and was an excellent buy to do business with!

8. kesha_67 bought few wigs from me. She pay fast and everything was nice. =D
      Thank you for the excellent transaction! =D

9. I bought from Kesha a Unoa Faceplate. The communication was exellent (with a little help ^^) very fast answers, nice and friendly person. Shiping was fast and the packed was very well safe.
      Thank you very much!

I can highly recommend her!

10. Kesha67 purchase a pair of MSD boot from me. Fast shipping and let me know she received the item. Thank you ^^

11. kesha_67 bought a pair of MSD DH boots from me and it was a smooth transaction. She's nice and let me know once she have received the boots. Thanks!

12. kesha67 purchased a unoa ange and several face plates from me and was very pleasant to deal with, especially as the doll arrived broken despite my packing her securely. we have worked out an agreement since the doll was marked down, and she was extremely polite and understanding throughout the entire thing.

13. I had a wonderful transaction with Kesha ! I am so pleased with her ! She does such beautiful work !!! She kept in constant communication with me and did as I requested. Shipping was really fast and she even makes sure that you got your doll back safely.

Thank you again for the easy transaction ! Will be commissioning you again !!!

:daisy

14. I had again a perfect transaction with Kesha.^^
      She has offered me her beautiful Cerisedoll Body with a short Layaway. Very friendly person, good communication with quicky response and really fast shiping. The packed was safetly arrived.
      Thank you very much! ^3^

15. kesha67 purchased a CCC Ophelia from me, and is an absolutely wonderful buyer. :aheartbea Terrific communication, fast payment, & very nice = highly recommended! I'm so happy this little pig has found a lovely new home!! :)

16. I sold 7 pairs of Kelly shoes for a Puki to Kesha67. She paid quickly and let me know when they arrived. Super sweet and quick to reply. Thank you!

17. Kesha67 purchased my Latidoll Grown up Bayer & Mystic Vampire Lea & paid me instantly! It was a pleasure selling to you Kesha & I highly recommend you to all! Thank you so very much!

18. I sold some Lati Yellow clothes to Kesha67 and everything went smooth, fast payment and great communication! Thank you <3!

19. I bought a unoa body from kesha_67 : it was great, she answers fast and the body was in perfect condition. Smooth transaction, Highly recommended :)

20. I had a wonderful time selling Kesha a Minifee Sleeping Chloe head. Our post offices screwed up and made the journey a little difficult, but through it all Kesha was fantastic! She was patient, kind, and communicated beautifully. I would definitely recommend anyone to work with her. She is an amazing person and I feel really lucky that I got the opportunity to talk to her. :)