1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feeback For kesha67 ^^

Apr 24, 2007

1. Kesha67 purchased a Lati Lea head from me and was a stellar buyer. She was very patient and we had friendly and fun communication. The payment was sent promptly and she let me know when the head arrived. I could not have hoped a better person to deal with, I would totally deal with her again and I do recommend her for any kind of transaction. Thank you so much :)

2. I bought limited dark manon from her after posting my want to buy! She saw it, contacted me and everything went perfect. She sent the doll to my favorite faceup artist that I always have wanted to buy a work from, and she sent the doll to me. Good conversation and I love my new doll! Thank you Keisha!

3. Kesha_67 purchased a Lati head from me. She was very friendly and quick to pay and told me straight away once the head had arrived. Absolutely perfect transaction. Thanks!

4. kesha adopted a lati from me. she was so lovely to deal with, paid quickly and let me know as soon as her doll arrived. thank you so much kesha! :)

5. Kesha adopted a lati head from me and paid immediately, letting me know as soon as it arrived which makes it so much more relaxing as a seller!!! Her communication was always lovely, and I would not hesitate to recommend her to deal with at all. Thankyou so much Kesha!!

6. Kesha bought a realpuki body from me and the transaction was perfectly smooth! She was very easy to talk to. Her payment was prompt and she let me know when the doll arrived safely! :) I would LOVE to work with her again!

Thank you so much! :D

7. I did a trade with Kesha. I traded my Realpuki+money for her two Tiny Delf (Alice and Louis) with custom make up made by her. She was very fast, very friendly, and the trade went smoothly! The dolls were packed very well and completely adorable. The face ups are stunningly beautiful. She is a very talented artist. I'd be honoured to have a doll face upped by her again! Thank you so much!!!

8. I commissioned Kesha to open the eyes on a sleeping Elfdoll Sooah. The international shipping both ways was expensive, but it was worth every penny because of Kesha's beautiful work! The mods are absolutely beautiful- the exact shape that I wanted, very well finished and smooth, and beveled out to just the right eyelid thickness. Kesha was also a pleasure to deal with. She's very nice, always responded to my messages, and was very clear about the different shipping options. I would certainly commission her again if I need more mods done!

9. Kesha_67 purchased some pukipuki clothes from me, a nice person and smooth transaction :) I highly recommend her to any seller or buyer :)

10. *Positive Feedback* :)

Kesha bought a doll head from me and she was nice to work with. Great communication, fast payment. I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again! Thank you Kesha!

11. :fangirl::fangirl: I sold Kesha a group of Lati yellow clothes - she paid promptly and was kind enough to et m know when thy arrived. A very nice transaction.

12. kesha67 bougth for me a PKF Swimming Flippers. She pay very fast, very friendly. It's a pleasure do transaction with her ^^ Thank you!

13. Kesh67 purchased some Lati hands from me and was very friendly and make the transaction super easy. Thanks!

14. super transaction, I'm very happy, the make up is divine

:D

15. oops I forgot to specify that I bought a head of cerisedoll ombre with its beautiful make up. (excitement so much beauty can be)
      The shipment was very fast and good communication
      The head was very well packaged.
      I will be happy to do business with you again.

16. I bought a Lati Pirate Lea from Kesha. Her communication is great and she provided a lot of pictures when asked. She is really lovely and I am very happy with my purchase. : )

17. Kesha bought a pukifee space set from me. She paid promptly and was a breeze to communicate with. I definitely recommend her, Thanks again for a great transaction!

18. I commissioned Kesha for 2 faceups, and she's absolutely wonderful to work with. She did a fabulous job on my dolls, and I'm really happy with them. She communicated well, fast, and friendly, and gave me constant updates on the status. I hope to work again with her in the future. Excellent transaction! Thanks very much ^_^

19. Bought a Latidoll Lea tinman from kesha and she was wonderfull to deal with, good communication, shipped when she said she would and she was packed very well, couldn't be happyer :D

20. I bought Minifee high heel feet from Kesha after posting my "want to buy". She saw it, contacted me and everything went perfect. She sent the feet very quickly and very well packed. The feet are just perfect for my doll.
      Good conversation and great transaction.

Thanks Kesha.