1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feeback for pris84

Apr 22, 2007

1. I bought a wig from pris84. She is very kind and a great seller! Prompt response and fast shipping. The wig arrived in perfect condition. I was very pleasant to do business with. Thanks a lot! :)

2. I bought a Dollshe Husky from Pris84.
      She responded fast and very friendly to every question I had about Husky.
      The doll was send out fast and arrived in perfect condition and wonderfully packed.
      She was a perfect seller and I would recomend her to everyone <3
      thank you

3. Pris84 sold me a pair of hands, and everything went smooth as silk. Many thanks!

4. I bought an outfit from pris84 and everything was fantastic. She answered all my questions quickly and went out of her way to find an answer to my sizing question.

I would happily do business with her again!

5. I bought some clothes from pris84 and it was a very good transaction. I would buy from her again.

6. Bought some shoes from pris84. Very pleasant transaction. Would do again.

7. I purchased a Monique wig from pris84 and everything went lovely; communication was great and shipping prompt- highly recommended seller! :)

8. I purchased an outfit set from pris84 and it was an absolutely wonderful transaction. She answered all my questions very quickly and shipped the same day I sent payment! She is a perfect seller to interact with and I would not hesitate at all to recommend her to anyone :)

9. Just bought some BJD clothes from pris84, and it was a smooth, quick process, with good communication -- my favorite kind of transaction! :thumbup:thumbup:thumbup

10. I just bought a shirt and pants from pris84--it was a very quick, friendly transaction,
      and I *really* appreciate how carefully the items was packed.
      Many thanks for the great sale and communication.

11. I purchased a Volks MSD sized lingerie set from Pris84 and the transaction was just wonderful! Pris was polite, attentive and informative throughout. Not only that but my set was neatly packed and contained a nice little thank you note, which I thought was a lovely touch.

Thank you again for a smooth transaction and for being an attentive seller!

12. I just again bought clothes from pris84, and received she .
      She was absolutely fabulous and I would hesitate to purchase from her again.
      She shipped quickly and was extremely friendly throughout the entire transaction.
      many thanks again:hug::daisy

13. i bought a pair of nice shoes from pris84.
      easy to communicate and fast shipping.
      it was pleasant to do business with pris84!!

14. Bought the Dollheart set Splendid Black from Pris84. Great transaction! Friendly messages, fast shipping and very well packaged. I'd be happy to do business again.

15. I purchased a SWITCH Soseo head from pris84. It was an excellent transaction! Her communication was excellent, and Soseo was sent quickly and safely. Thank you so much for a wonderful experience!

16. I bought 2SD shirts and accessories from pris84. She's truly amazing. She kept contact with me and kept in touch even if I wasnt able to reply fast. She is really nice to deal with and she shipped out the item real fast. I am very pleased in dealing eith her. Will definitely deal wth her again soon!

17. I purchased a lovely volks dress from pris84. It was well packaged and came exactly as described. An excellent transaction. Highly recommended.

18. Bought a set of Beryl hooves from pris84 and I would totally recommend her as a seller--I've gotten things from doll companies that were not as well packed as those hooves were. She knows what she is doing :D Also there was an adorable little omake, above and beyond the professional packing. SO nice!! :D

19. bought some elf ears from her and everything worked out great. thank you!

20. I bought clothes from Pris84 and it was a very pleasant easy transaction. Highly recommend!