1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feeback for pris84

Apr 22, 2007

1. As always, it was a pleasure working with Kristina in another face-up commission as she was absolutely fantastic to communicate with and prompt to pay as well. Thanks again, pris84! <3

2. bought two very cute volks msd wigs.
      im very pleased and would buy again.
      very nice transaction, very friendly.
      thank you so much:daisy

3. Pris84 was awesome!
      I pirchases an yosd outfit from volks from this seller and had a great experience.
      Very sweet and professional and shipped my stuff really fast.

4. I purchased two pairs of doll shoes from Pris84 - the transaction was super smooth, and she's super nice! Would recommend!

5. POSITIVE
      Soom Spring Waltz Outfit
      Cell Phones

Pris84 was so accommodating and patient with my payments. I had issues with paypal not deducting payments on time. She always had a cheery and encouraging attitude, always responding quickly. She shipped out quickly, and everything was packaged so well.

I had a wonderful experience, and she even gave me candies! I am planning more business with her, and I do recommend her as a great seller!

Thank you!
      -Chris

6. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!
      I ordered some clothes during the Black Friday deal from Pris84 as there were some lovely pieces at affordable prices. Got a pair of jeans and two knit sweaters for my 72cm doll and everything came nicely packed and speedy. Nothing was stained or worn. Communication was great, with lots of checking in and making sure to keep on top of shipping. I'd buy again even if there isn't a sale!

7. Positive feedback !

i bought some sd belts from Pris84 , and they were sent super quickly and they even gave me a nice little note with them !! very sweet and professional :)

8. I finished a wonderful transaction with Pris84 and ever went perfectly. I was able to buy a few outfits and wigs from her. Everything from start to finish was brilliant. She’s very professional, friendly and items arrived safely and in good timing. I’d love to deal with her again and definitely recommend! :love

9. Finished a second awesome purchase, ordering a big batch of SD 70 clothes from Pris84! Everything was clean and packed efficiently and Pris84 helped me find things that would fit my awkwardly-sized fellow from her sale threads. A very accommodating and polite seller.

10. I recently purchased a beautiful Volks Kimono Omukae outfit as well as some SDGr/13 shoes from Pris84, and everything was just as described and well packaged! Pris84 was incredibly kind and accommodating and very responsive to messages and questions! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone- I hope to deal with her again someday!

11. I bought another space shirt from Pris and everything went smoothly and my item arrived quickly and well packaged. A++ seller.

12. Recently purchased a Dollshe Saint from Pris84! A pleasure to do buisness with! Great communication! Wonderful seller! Very satisfied with my new boy! Thank you so much! <3 :D

13. I bought some awesome motorcycle buckle boots for my Spiritdoll proud boy and they're absolutely beautiful. Everything shipped fast and was well packed and with a thoughtful little note included too.
      Thanks again! You have a repeat customer!

14. I bought an Apple Avenue beaded skirt from Pris84. This entire transaction was a dream. Pris84 was wonderful to deal with. I enjoyed our conversations and she was prompt to reply and acknowledge requests. She took care in packing and shipped quickly. Honestly, I wish more people packed their items as thoroughly as she does. The item arrived in perfect condition. Many thanks for a wonderful transaction. :aheartbea I would definitely do business with Pris84 again and highly recommend her.

15. I bought a Volks doll from Pris84 that I have dreamed of having since he came out. It was possibly the best transaction I've had in my twelve years on DOA. Not only was Pris84 patient and helpful, she was lovely to chat with and gave me wonderful advice about an impending trip to Japan. She shipped as soon as I paid, and the packing was brilliant. Thin foam in the joints and everything attended to with perfection. I'd love to say more, but I have to go haunt her sales threads now. It may become a full time obsession!

16. Purchased pris84's Soom Doll Carrier for big dolls. I have a Classic Dollshe Amanda and soon I hope two Fifth Motif guys who will all share this bag to have their turns at meet ups or to photo shoots.

She was open to shipping in a smaller box to save me shipping costs. Made the bag more affordable. It arrived quickly. Would buy from again.

17. I would buy from pris84 again, no problems at all, perfect seller, fast to ship my soom jointed hands. Thank you so much :)

18. Kristina commissioned me for a Unola Light face-up and it was great dealing with her as always!
      When I shipped the faceplate out though, it took longer than expected to arrive but she was very understanding and patient whilst I started an enquiry. Thankfully it turned out to just be delayed(!) somehow and showed up safely at her place after that. (whew)

Thanks again for trusting me with her, pris84!

19. I bought a dollshe orijean head from Pris84 and i was very happy with the transaction! Shipping was fast, and communication was awesome! Even checked in with me when the head came in!

10/10 would recommend!

20. I bought a beautiful Volks outfit from pris84 and it was dilivered quickly and in perfect condition. You can see she takes good care of her things. Thanks so much Pris84!!!