1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feeback for pris84

Apr 22, 2007

1. I bought two pairs of Dollshe-sized pants from pris84 and they arrived today, safe and sound. They're perfect for my boys. A+ seller, I'd definitely buy from pris84 again! :)

2. Purchased a Tensiya motorcycle outfit from pris84. Communication was perfect and the item was shipped promptly. Everything arrived perfect. Wonderful seller!

3. Purchased two pairs of SD boy pants. The transaction went perfectly, and I would definitely buy form pris84 again!

4. I bought a SD Volks outfit DC Bordeaux Graphite Engineer from Pris84 and was very pleased with the smooth and pleasant transaction. Item was as described and shipping was prompt. Will be buying from her again. Thanks so much.

5. ★ Positive feedback! ★

I purchased an Ardeur de l'amour outfit set from pris84. It was a splendid transaction, messages were always prompt and friendly, the package shipped quickly to me and arrived in perfect condition. I'm so happy to have this outfit and it will look super cute on my doll.

Definitely gets my recommendation and high accolades as a seller. Thanks again!

6. Bought a pair of Another Space SD goggles from Pris84 and I love them. Pris84 is wonderful to work with, would highly recommend. They were carefully wrapped and shipped super fast. Thanks so much!!!

7. Bought a pale tan Dollshe Orijean from pris84 and I couldn't have asked for a better experience! They shipped him out super fast, his packing was perfect, he arrived in perfect condition, and they even left a little note. Definitely recommend pris84 as a seller!

Thanks again!!

8. Purchased a white tree design corset and the transaction went perfectly. :D

9. Purchased some DD hands form Pris84. Very good seller.

10. Bought two pairs of pants from Pris84, communication was fast and friendly and the pants shipped very quickly and got here safe and sound with a cute note! Thanks again, I would definitely do another transaction with them :aheartbea

11. Purchased a screwdriver set! Perfect size for my Iplehouse FIDs. Super smooth transaction. Great seller. Highly recommended! Thank you so much.

12. Bought a Cheerydoll outfit from Pris84, communication was prompt as was shipping! Happy to work with Pris84 again!

13. Bought a lovely yo-sd dress from pris84, cant wait till my girl comes home to wear it. Thanks again!

14. I bought a Volks yosd Rinon from pris84. She shipped lighting fast amd came in perfect condition. Thank you pris84!

15. Contacted Pris84 reference a Volks outfit she had for sale. She was out of town, but still responded immediately and let me know she'd be able to answer my questions when she was home. Once home, she messaged me back promptly as promised, answered my question and we proceeded with the sale! She was quick to send out my item and item arrived exactly as noted. Would absolutely do business with again, thank you ma'am <3

16. Pris sold me an older Dollshe Hound full doll and lots of extra goodies at a very reasonable price! They accepted layaway and were generous with time frame. Pris is a great seller, don't hesitate to do business with them!!

17. Positive Feedback

I purchased several clothing items and a pair of eyeglasses from pris84. Everything arrived quickly in perfect condition, in fact it's hard to believe none of these items weren't brand new straight from a store. Everything in nice plastic sleeves with not a wrinkle on them. If my budget would have allowed it, would have bought even more.

Very happy with this transaction and hopefully we can do this again.

18. I purchased a Volks dress set with shoes and a wig from Pris84. She is very friendly, kind and helpful person, she tried to figure out the best shipping option for me, also informed me very well about the possibilities and details. The package arrived so quickly, I can't even believe! Everything was so very neatly packed, and arrived in mint condition, what is very surprising considering the age of the items I bought! I'm more than happy with this transaction! Thank you very much for being this kind and hope to deal with you in the future! :D

19. Pris84 sold me two pairs of eyes. In a word: flawless. Just as I expected. Wouldn't hesitate dealing with her again. Thank you!

:goldstar

20. I purchased a clothing set from @pris84 and it arrived quickly and well packaged. It was a very pleasant transaction and I would be happy to purchase again from @pris84.