1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feeback for pris84

Apr 22, 2007

1. Sold an outfit to Pris84 and she handled everything above board - superfast payer too! Problem-free transaction!
      Alex

2. ++++Positive++++
      Pris84 bought the RuddyPeach Glass Eyes from me.
      Nice buyer and fast payment~Highly recommend!^O^/

I hope I will trade with you again~Thanks~m(_ _)m

3. pris84 is a consistently reliable and patient person. She commissioned some jewelry and the transaction was flawless! Thanks again! :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar

4. pris84 participated in a sadol group order I ran. She was so kind and prompt with emails, not to mention she was very quick to pay her invoice dues. Very patient also! I would recommend her to any group order organizers and sellers. I'd be more than happy to have her on board for my future group orders. Thank you again!

5. I did a trade with Pris84, and everything went smoothly. :) Good communication, extremely fast shipping and tracking number. A pleasant transaction overall!

6. good seller. Nice to deal with. Shipped very fast.

7. I did a commission work for Pris84 for her 2 heads. She was very patient and provides me with clear faceup instructions along the way and was open up to discussion of suggestions. It was a very enjoyable project and I would love to work for her again :D

8. I recently bought a pair of eyes from pris84 and it was a very nice transaction. At first they were on hold for someone else when I enquired about them. She let me know when they became available and I was able to buy them:aheartbea She was very nice and communication was fast. Thanks pris84!

9. I traded with pris84 :)
      It was my first time trading and it went flawlessly.
      Head was shipped the day that we agreed to trade and was very safely packed.
      Thank you for letting me trade with you :D!

10. I bought some F2BM clothes from pris84, and she was a delight to work with!
      She answered my questions, and told me once everything had been shipped!
      Thank you pris84:aheartbea

11. I helped pris84 to orderVolks SD16 Johanna from DP20 After Event.
      Her payment was swift and overall communication was smooth.
      It is my pleasure to deal with her.

Thank you. ^^

12. i bought some doll clothes, PMs answered promptly, items shipped promptly and arrived safely, a perfect transaction.

13. I bought a YO/SDC wig from Pris84, and she was a delight to deal with! Fast communications, and fast to ship after I paid. If only the Canadian Post was as fast as she was!! Thanks so much!!

14. Bought two t-shirts from pris84. Very friendly and answered all my questions promptly! Shipping was very fast and I recieved the items in great condition! Thank you!

15. I bought some clothes from pris84. She answered all my questions and shipped them promptly after payment. They were packaged securely and I would recommend purchases from this person.

16. Bought a brown long sleeve YoSd shirt from her. She's a sweetheart to work with and it arrived in all its cute glory <3 Thanks a bunch. ;D

17. I bought a pink and blonde mohair wig and communication was great and the wig is perfect! Would definitely buy from again ^__^

18. Bought several pieces of clothing and a wig from pris84, and it was a smooth international transaction, with quick shipping!

19. pris84 is wonderful person!
      Very friendly and nice to talk to. Very understanding , too.
      i bought a vamp.miho head from her.
      thanks so much!!! he is amazing!

20. I bought 3 t-shirts from pris84, they were fast shipped and arrived perfectly! Communication was great and i would most definitely do business again X3 Thank you so much.