1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feeback for pris84

Apr 22, 2007

1. Thank you dear for wig! Nice seller, kinly comunication, Positive feed ^__^/

2. I bought a wig from pris84 and it arrived quickly, well packaged, and in great condition. Communication was prompt and shipping was quick. I would highly recommend pris84 as a seller.

3. Lovely transaction, wonderful to work with, and truly understandable person. A+ :)

4. Just purchased a pair of Dollshe-size jeans from pris84, and it was a perfect & very pleasant transaction. Great communication, fast, safe shipping & fab jeans that fit my boy perfectly. Thank you! :) :cake:

5. Just bought a tee shirt from Kristina for my Mecha Angel. Shipping was quick and she was very helpful & friendly.

6. Item came after an anxious wait, but I was not disappointed! The little coat and hat I bought are adorable and in excellent condition - I wouldn't even know it was used if only for the fact it didn't have original packaging.

7. I purchased two wigs from Pris84. Communication was great - items shipped lightning fast and in perfect condition!

Thank you!

8. Pris and I did a partial trade, my heath head for some items from her sales pages + funds and everything went beautifully! She paid super fast and the items were exactly as described! I highly recommend her! ^_^

9. thank you for the lovely items....Love the pink fur MSD jacket and the knit dresses ...what a wonderful transaction...please leave me feedback as well...thank you

10. I bought a pair of 16mm Soom Silicon Night Flower from her at GoGaDoll. She was so much fun to meet and was fun to talk to. <3 I was picking up these eyes from my friend Anutre. The whole transaction was great. :D

11. I bought a wig from this seller, Super quality! Very nice seller as well. Thanks.

12. I bought some yosd clothes and everything was great- fast shipping, the clothes were in excellent condition, and pris84 was a lovely friendly seller. :) Thanks for a great transaction.

13. Pris84 and I traded a Migidoll Ryuu Vampire head for my Puki Cupid2 and everything went great! She's wonderful to work with and patient when I forgot to send a pair of eyes :sweat I highly recommend her! ^_^

14. I bought an MSD fur jacket from Pris84. The communication was wonderful. Item arrived in great condition. Alas my doll's hands will not go through the sleeves. (have to take a closer look) But overall a great deal I'd say. Thanks again! :D

15. I traded my dollshe boy body for her yosd Kun fullset + some wigs and cash. She was very communicative and easy to deal with all around. I'm very pleased with the packaging and all around service. I would be more than happy to transact with again!
      Thanks so much
      ~Pandora~

16. I very recently purchased an SD sized skateboard from pris84. To say the transaction ran smoothly would be an understatement. Communication was prompt and clear, shipping was very timely, and packaging was secure. The board arrived exactly as described. I would never hesitate to purchase from her in the future.

17. I bought MSD-sized knitted hat from pris84. The hat was soon in home and it is really cute. Thank you :)

18. Pris84 sold me one of her Zelda MNM heads, and was prompt and forthcoming with information about the transaction. I received the doll head in excellent condition today, along with some treats. :) All in all, it was a wonderful first transaction for me, and I would gladly buy from Pris84 again. Two thumbs way up.

19. I bought a darling MSD jacket from Pris84. She was easy to deal with, exceptionally patient with my first purchase. Nice communication, helpful, wonderful!

20. I bought a tinybear wig from pris84. She answered PMs and shipped quickly and let me know when it was mailed! :)