1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feeback for pris84

Apr 22, 2007

1. I bought A few items for my Narae from Pris84. Awsome communication, & just an all
      around great transaction! I could not be more pleased!!! Thanks:)

2. I'm always happy to sell to pris84 and my recent sale of two shirts was no exception. She's unfailingly polite, reliable and genuine. I am so pleased to share this hobby with her. :aheartbea

3. I just bought a Volks W-98 wig from pris84, and it was a great transaction -- communication and shipping were both prompt, and the wig arrived well-packed & in perfect condition. I'll look forward to doing business with pris84 again! :)

4. Bought a puki from Pris! Wonderful transaction all around and I'll definitely do business with her again if situation arises.

5. I purchased a Luts shirt from pris84, it arrived very quickly and is in perfect condition, thanks!
      :)

6. I just got a Tinybear wig from Pris84 and it is gorgeous. Pris84 is a great seller and even kept in touch with me while we waited for the slow Canadian/US post to deliver. I would definitely purchase again from Pris84 without hesitation.
      :pcupcake:bcupcake:pcupcake:bcupcake:pcupcake

7. I bought a FL puki cupid 2 from Pris84 and it arrived quickly and was exactly as described.
      She was very helpful with all my questions and so very pleasant to deal with.
      I would definitely buy from her again. Thanks so very much!!

8. I bought a great Volks outfit from pris84. It got here safely and is in immaculate condition. Stellar transaction - I'd certainly buy from her again!

9. I bought a Luts SDF coat and a Delf set from pris84 on layaway, she was wonderfully understanding and all communications with her were very pleasant. I definitely recommend her as a seller! :D

10. I ordered two friends2bmade Christmas outfits from Pris84. She was very friendly, helpful, and punctual. :3 I would definitely order from her again!

11. I got MSD Atobe sama t-shirt from pris84.
      Look the same as description.
      Shipping was so fast and really communication.

Thank a lot.

12. I purchased a pair of pants from pris84. When I was unsure if they would fit she measured them and found measurements of my model boy online to compare them for me. She is a wonderful seller. I'd recommend her to anyone. :thumbup

13. I purchased some MSD clothes from pris84, they arrived quickly. She is a great seller.

14. I did a trade with pris84. An absolute pleasure to deal with, everything went smoothly, excellent communication, highly recommended. Thanks again!!

15. I bought a Dollheart fer set from pris84, it arrived super fast and in perfect condition as described. She is an excellent seller, 100% recommended.

Thank you so much!

16. I sold a pair of Dollmore high heel feet to Pris84 and everything was perfect. Let me know when they arrived. she was a wonderful buyer. I highly recommend her. I will buy/sell with her again.

17. I bought a DollHeart Panda at Zoo outfit from her. Communication was excellent and friendly and shipping was prompt. Smooth and easy transaction, I would buy from her again without question.

Thanks again! :)

LM

18. I bought some clothes from Pris84. They arrived clean, folded and were free of any extras such as animal fur.

Thanks so much!

19. I bought a handful of items from pris84. Items arrived very quickly. Im very happy with the transaction! Thanks a bunch~ :D

20. I bought some clothes from Pris and they came safely despite the postal troubles we've had during Christmas. Can't wait to try them onm y boy when he comes home!