1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feeback for Scissorhand

May 2, 2007

1. Sold a Volks SD Body to Scissorhand, and I really couldn't sing her praises enough:fangirl:.... Payment was lightening quick, communication prompt and polite... Just an over all First class transaction all the way:pcupcake... Hope to do business with again soon:aheartbea:chibi:aheartbea

:thumbup:thumbup for an amazingly smooth and pleasant transaction;)
      ~Anthony

2. Purchased a body from Scissorhand. Communication was excellent and packing was tremendous. I would definitely do business with her again. Thank you so much!!

3. Scissorhand bought a Volks wig from me, and was super speedy with payment delivery. Scissorhand was also very pleasant to deal with, and answered all PMs quickly. Buyer highly recommended!! Thanks again!

4. Great transaction! Excellent communication and fast and secure shipment of doll. Thanks so much! The machina looks great!

5. Scissorhand bought several LTF items from us. She's one of the best buyers on DoA. Never a hitch! Thanks again!!

6. I buy Elfdoll Bambu head to Scssorhand and all the transaction was great, she is absolutly a lovely person and the shipping was really fast! RECOMMENDED!

7. I've purchased OE Elfdoll Bambu Head from Scissorhand, and transaction was perfect! Friendly and prompt communication, excellent packing of the head, very fast shipment.
      Thank you, Scissorhand!

8. Scissorhand bought a DoC Petsha from me, she always responded quickly and let me know when the doll arrived. She is a great buyer! ^.^

9. I did a trade with Scissorhand and it was very successful. She is an absolute delight to deal with, 100% recommended as a seller, trader and buyer. Thank you so much! ~Gus

10. Scissorhand bought a head from me, the transactions was really great, fast payment, and she was so nice to deal with, I will definitely do any business with her again. Thank you

11. Scissorhand bought a doll from me. Paid lightning fast. She's a sweetheart to deal with. Thanks again!
      Karen

12. I bought a Gerard Way Minime head from Scissorhand. The communication was great throughout the whole transaction, quick responses and very fast shipping! Definitely a pleasure to do business with! I would definitely do future business with her!

13. I have bought limhwa doll To L from Scissorhand and very happy about it! Very nice communication!

14. I bought a doll from Scissorhands and couldn't be happier. Great priced, friendly messages, overall just a pleasure to do business with! Thank you for the wonderful doll!

15. I bought a LittleFee from Scissorhand and she was great to buy from! Excellent communication and quick shipment. The doll was packed carefully and arrived in perfect condition. Would happily buy from Scissorhand again.

16. I adopted a LTF El from Scissorhand. He arrived in perfect condition. Very well packed with extreme care and promtly shipped. Very smooth transaction and great communication!! She is wonderful to do business with!!

17. Bought a DOD DOI Luke head from Scissorhand, fast shipping and very nice to deal with, this boy is gorgeous, thanks!!! :kitty1

18. I bought a Migidoll Miho head from Scissorhand. It was a very pleasant and smooth transaction, very friendly communication, and quick shipping. Thank you very much ^__^

19. I purchased a DOD DOI Tan body from Scissorhand through me posting a WTB ad. She is an honest seller. She refunded some of my shipping cost to me because if was less than what she had expected it to be. She was honest in the condition of the doll and took the time to email me extra "ID" pictures when I had requested it. She had packaged it really well with it's original joint foam and bubble wrap. It came with the collector box and pillows. I would buy from this member again.

20. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

I bought a Shushu elf vampire from her ,and the transaction was PERFECT
      She reply all my PM´S very fast and friendly ,and sent the doll very quickly and very well packed
      The head is in perfect condition and I'm very pleased

Thanks a lot for this wonderful transaction¡¡¡¡