1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feed back for darkmothflame / tro-chan (221b)

Sep 17, 2006

1. I purchased a Notdoll Aletheia head from darkmothflame. Communication was prompt and pleasant and the shipping was super fast and the head was very well packed! Overall it was a wonderful transaction, I would definitively do business with them again! Thanks so much!

2. I bought a Volks Shiro Tachibana from darkmothflame! Very amazing seller. I had an amazing and pleasant transaction with darkmothflame. She replies fast and answer any question and provide any pictures you request! She's always willing to help and ships the package very fast! She packed the doll head very nicely! I had no problem dealing with her! She even include a free eyes for my head! Very Amazing Seller and would do business with her again!! Thank you very much again!!

3. Amazing seller! Very trustworthy, pleasant to work with, and communication couldn't get any better. My Luts head was shipped fast and packed with great care. When there was a delay in the delivery, she took the trouble contacting the post office to obtain more information.
      I would totally do business again with darkmothflame!

4. Highly recommended seller! I bought a Ryoma head from darkmothflame, communication was great and pms were prompt! She understood my worries and would take the trouble to provide more information. As the package was delayed in the shipping process, darkmothflame contacted the post office and even made international calls to shipping company & customs. Thank you so much for your help! I received the package and it was so carefully packed as well! I would love to deal with darkmothflame again in future! <333

5. I purchased a Soom Wave from darkmothflame. This was my first marketplace transaction ever so I had no idea what I was doing, and darkmothflame was extremely pleasant to communicate with (even with my total lack of experience using the MP). The doll was shipped fast, the packing job was amazing, everything was just as described when I opened the box. Amazing seller, would highly recommend and deal with again! =)

6. darkmothflame sold me her Unoa Lusis. She replied to PMs promptly and friendly and was very nice to chat with. :) The doll arrived fast and safely packed. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again. Thank you for letting me adopt this girl, and all the best to your cat! :aheartbea

7. I bought a Dollzone 70cm boy body from darkmothflame and it arrived here in perfect condition and professionally packaged! She replied very fast to my PM and shipped the body out the next day. I'd gladly deal with her again :)

8. I bought a Doll Chateau Dolores body from darkmothflame and the transaction and communication were flawless. I was offered a short Layaway and we set a shipping date. The body arrived in perfect condition, excellently packaged and just as the photos showed. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with darkmothflame again. Thank you for a lovely doll.

9. I bought a body from darkmothflame and they were GREAT to deal with. Very happy with all aspects of the transaction. Highly recommended seller!!!

10. Purchased a lot of SD clothing from Darkmothflame. Communication was great, shipped right away and securely. Would recommend as a seller ^__^

11. Purchased a head from darkmothflame this past week, great communicative seller, head was promptly shipped, safely packed and exactly as described. Thank you!

12. I bought a Soom female new body from darkmothflame and it was a perfect transaction! Always a great seller, friendly and super communication--would buy again :D Thank you so much!

13. I sold to darkmouthflame a minifee Rin sleeping head with the ship parts in normal skin tone. The payment was supper fast and prompt and the buyer very polite and notified me as soon the package was received ^^
      Thank you very much ^^

14. I bought a FL Feeple Elf Soony head from Darkmothflame and they were absolutely perfect~ Quick communication, with equally quick shipment. Soony came well packed, and just as described. Would happily work with again in the future. Thank you for the smooth transaction.

15. I bought a new pair of soom girl jointed hands from Darkmothflame.
      the transaction was perfect and shipping was fast.
      I would certainly do business with Darkmothflame again.
      thank you

16. Fantastic seller! I bought two WITHdoll bodies from Darkmothflame and they were packed up, shipped and delivered within days. I highly, highly recommend!

17. I bought a Luts Kid Delf Wintery Head from darkmothflame. The transaction was absolutely wonderful! Great communication, and shipped off the head promptly after I sent the payment and provided a tracking number as well. Definitely recommend and would certainly do business with again!

18. Bought dollzone 1/4 winged girl body darkmothflame. Everything was perfect! Great communication, shipped fast, excellent condition. Ideal seller. Thanks!

19. I bought a FDoll V. 1 SD13 body from darkmothflame. Fast replies, great communication and let me know when package had shipped. The body arrived extremely fast and in perfect condition. I couldn't be happier with this transaction! ^.^ Would definitely do business with again!

20. I purchased a DollZone body from darkmothflame. It was an excellent transaction throughout! Communication was always fast, thorough, and friendly. The doll was shipped out right away after payment; it was well-wrapped for its travels, and was just as described. Definitely recommended!

Thank you again!