1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feed back for darkmothflame / tro-chan (221b)

Sep 17, 2006

1. I purchased a doll body from Darkmothflame, and it was a perfect and smooth transaction. Everything was as described, it was shipped immediately, and arrived well packed and safe. Thank-you for a splendid marketplace experience.

2. I purchased a narae head from Darkmothflame, and all was perfect. Fast shipping, nice communication... recommended seller!

3. I bought a doll from darkmothflame. Everything went smoothly, communication was quick, packaging was well done and everything was as described. Thank you! :)

4. I bought darkmothflame's Narae. It was a very pleasant transaction and I would not hestitate to order from her again. Great communication, great packaging and she arrived quickly.

Thanks again!

5. I bought a Soom Silky from darkmothflame, and I couldn't be happier! She was very easy to communicate with, and willing to change the split options between the two versions of Silky that she was selling, enabling me to get my ideal version! He arrived very well packed, thank you again! I can definitely reccomend darkmothflame as a seller. ^ - ^

6. I bought a head from darkmothflame and the transaction could not have been smoother!
      She shipped the day after I paid and the head was wonderfully packaged. I would happily work with her again, thank you!

7. Purchased a DOD bjd from darkmothflame and Everything went smoothly ! Super Fast shipping and packaged very well. Highly recommended ! A++

8. I bought a Soom Silky from darkmothflame.
      The doll arrived well packed and in the decriped condition.
      Thanks.

9. I purchased a Luts Kid Delf Winter Event 2014 head in white skin from darkmothflame. Communication was excellent, and the head was shipped off the same day that I paid on a Saturday no less. My head arrived today (Monday) packed VERY well, in immaculate condition and exactly as described. I would be quite happy to do business with darkmothflame again.

10. I purchased a grey Narae from darkmothflame and the transaction was great! She shipped her super quick and was just as described. I would definitely buy from her again. Thanks so much.

11. I bought a fdoll first female body in WS with delf hands, amazing price! very polite and replied promptly. fast shipping and very well packed! Would HIGHLY recommend darkmothflame!

12. Positive feedback! :daisy
      I purchased a jacket from darkmothflame and the whole transaction was perfect!
      Thank you so much!

13. I purchased the fullset outfit of Soom's Clozel from darkmothflame and the transaction went perfectly! The item was shipped in a timely manner and was exactly as described. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from darkmothflame again! :D

14. POSITIVE

I had two successful transactions with darkmothflame.:dance
      I first purchased a pair of SOOM Cinderella fairy legs and more recently I purchased a Volks outfit.
      I am extremely happy with both of my items! Communication was timely and I got messages when my items were mailed out.
      Thank you!:aheartbea

15. I bought some SD girl clothes from darkmothflame. She shipped everything super fast, and the items arrived in perfect condition. Thank you for a wonderful transaction!

16. I purchased Volks outfit from darkmothflame . I'm very happy with this transaction. Package shipped very fast and communication was great.

I hope to deal with
      darkmothflame again.

17. Positive! darkmothflame just sold me an old LUTS head, it was very well described and very well packaged. darkmothflame is obviously tried and true as I leave this little feedback among a sea of glorious feedback!

18. Bought a Dollzone Moon head and it was probably the fastest and smoothest transaction ever :P Would definitely buy from Darkmothflame again, since they're awesome :)

19. I bought a big bunch of large doll clothes from darkmothflame. We had a very good communication, the stuff was shipped very fast and everything was as described. I'm very happy with this purchase, thank you!

20. I bought a DZ Anson flower body from darkmothflame. She responded to pms very quickly and she sent the body out promptly and safely as soon as the payment cleared. I would not hesitate to work with her in the future! :)