1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feed back for darkmothflame / tro-chan (221b)

Sep 17, 2006

1. DarkMothFlame did a face up on my Abio Angel San, "Zacky Vengeance" while at Dollectable on June 3, 2007. It was a BEAUTIFUL job, exactly what I wanted!! Her rates are more than reasonable, and I think she needs to charge more!! I would LOVE to have her do another doll of mine!
      [​IMG]

2. Darkmothflame did absolutely amazing work on all three of the boys I currently have. She is an absolute dream to work with and one of the sweetest people ever. If you have a doll in need of a face up I highly recommend her. I can't wait to get another doll just so she can work on it too. :abow:

3. She uses elastics in her furwigs :D It amuses me to no end that these furwigs stays on the head as well as synthetic wigs :D And she's good to communiate with~ and really shows effort in meeting customer satisfaction :D

my "kitty" is now a bunny, but we're both uber happy XD
      thanks again~

[​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Fast shipping and the wig I received is absolutely wonderful. I'll definately be ordering from darkmothflame again! ^_^b

5. bought a wig from Darkmothflame.
      There was fantastic communication, the wig was made promptly [within 24 hours. woah o_o;] and was shipped out quick <33 It's lovely quality and I wouldn't hesitate to order again.

8D

6. Love the wig, it looks great!!

7. Rylan just arrived home after receiving a lovely new face-up by Darkmothflame. She did a wonderful job and is an amazing person to do business with. She was excellent with communicating and knew exactly what I wanted even when I didn't. nn; She's a wonderful person and a very talented artist. Thank you, Darkmothflame!

[​IMG]

8. Darkmothflame did a wonderful job on both my wigs I ordered. She was quick in making it and it arrived here fast and undamaged. She was very friendly and understanding. Will be sure to take her into consideration if I ever need anything else.

9. I had her do a faceup on my Uri Rich, and he looks stunning! She does an amazing job- just like the references. A great pleasure to deal with.

10. Darkmothflame rocks my socks.

She made my wig exactly to my needs and wants.

And it fits my doll perfectly!

I'm for sure gonna get more. :D

11. My doll isn't here yet but I felt the need to post a positive feedback here for this seller cause my friend already recieved the doll two weeks ago. ^^

Darkmothflame is a very kind seller and she's very pleasant to deal with. Originally, my friend was going to pay her soon after she ask to hold the doll for her, but due to unavoidable circumstances my friend wasn't able to do so. Darkmothflame really wanted to sell her t.zen as soon as possible, but she was so kind to hold it for a month and was so polite to respond to my PMs. She even added extra items for my girl and volunteered to clean her up for me. ^^ She even offered to do a free face-up for her. Oh this person is so so nice!!! XDD

I really recomend her! Fast shipping, good communication, and a very good person!! ^__^

When my girl gets here I will surely post pics, okay. Hehehe... I'm so excited!
      Thanks darkmothflame! ^^

12. Darkmothflame's awesome!! She's so friendly, replies to pms super fast, and does spectacular work. She also ships really quick too;)
      & is MEGA trustworthy^^

13. I bought three lovely necklaces. They are very well made and detailed. I will definately buy more in the future!

14. I commissioned Darkmothflame to open my harang's eyes.
      Friendly, helpful, understanding and quick, i'd recommend her to anyone!

thank you :D

15. From a suggestion by another DOA member I commissioned two wigs from darkmothflame (July 2007), custom instructions for both the SD size and the Mini Fee size. Very quickly she was able to get them done, and done wonderfully! The shipping time was just a couple of days too-very fast delivery :D

The quality is excellent, as pictured here on my two boys The white one even looks a bit longer than I thought it would be, which is fantastic!
      *sorry for the not-so-great photography*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

First two are of my Dolkot WK boy Aidan and his "Padawan Learner" white wig (hence the braided "tail"). The last two are the one for the Mini Fee Shiwoo. I am delighted with darkmothflame's talent and service, and would certainly commission/buy a wig from her again. Also: her wigs are the softest I've felt...they make your dolls all the more cuddleable!

Thank you darkmothflame!

16. darkmothflame opened my sleeping soony's eyes and did a great job. she was very quick to respond to my messages and is great to do business with.

17. Recieved two wigs from her and I just can't stop looking at them! :D
      They are great quality, and hold on very well with elastic.
      The fur is absolutly amazing too!
      I'll defiantly buy wigs from her again! :aheartbea

Alica is very happy with these:

[​IMG]
      (commission)

[​IMG]

(bunny ear style :3 )
      I have been completely smitten by this wig!
      honestly I bought it just because it was interesting,
      but its sooo much fun to play with and always looks awesome!

18. Good feedback for Darkmothflame and her wigs, once again! She's just the best, what more can I say?! ;)

19. 'amazing' is not enough. I LOVE my wig (even if I massacred the cute ears ;_;)

[​IMG]

20. I bought twice from darkmothflame and am happy both times. :] She's a responsible seller, keeping me updated with her progress and is very transparent with her work. Shipping out was quick as well! Thank you so much! <3