1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feed back for darkmothflame / tro-chan (221b)

Sep 17, 2006

1. Here is another happy customer of hers :) She was prompt in answering my PMs, did an excellent and highly creative job creating a difficult wig style and sent me the wig very quickly. Very pleasant to deal with! Highly recommended!

2. Bought 2 wigs from her, they are sooo perfect! Awesome communication and the wigs were made and shipped in about a week. I will be back for more!

3. I just recieved a gorgeous fur wig from darkmothflame yesterday.
      I've designed it and she made it for free! ^__^
      She's really a nice person! Buy from her! Her wigs are lovely!!! XDD

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I LOVE IT!!! XDD Thanks dmf!!!!

4. I just received a wig I bought from her. It's quality is top notch and she is wonderful to work with. Great communication and fast shipping and all around excellence.

5. I ordered a couple of wigs and they are wonderful!! Her communication and shipping were both top notch. Heck, she had both my wigs done the day after I sent in the order!!

6. weeeeeeeeee~ received the wigs for my coming boy today and i'm so happy with it!!! very fast shipping... she patiently answered and helped me through all my crazy ideas and uncertainties... even having her do a few extra different styles and furs so i could choose... XD thank you so much for the patience!!! :D

and just because i couldn't wait for my boy to come, i grabbed hyschara's DZ Xi, Elder, and plopped it on him... totally smitten by the soft fur and the lovely cuteness of it!!! :love

Panda
      [​IMG]

Chaos
      [​IMG] [​IMG]
      she even added cute clips at the base of the ears!!! :o super cute!!!

she also did a size 4 wig for my girl... though it kinda didn't fit cause her head was a lil large, unless i take off her head-cap... :sweat but i'm putting in on one of my nameless 1/6 and he has already claimed it... XD

7. I just got both my minifee heads back from her for eye modding, and they look great! She worked very quickly and she was very nice and easy to work with! Thanks! <333

8. Got my wig today, will take some pictures and post them when I get Chise.
      The wig is very nice made, and I like it very much. But I wasn't sure if I liked the purple back at it. She is really nice to talk with and really fast shipping! :aheartbea Thanks ;3​

9. I just got two more wigs and I love them both!! I can never say enough wonderful things about darkmothflame!!! :aheartbea

10. Lovely wigs, soft fluffy fur made to high quality - highly recommended :) very quick and responsive with making them and the comms are excellent too - thank you so much :aheartbea

[​IMG]

11. I bought a Corset from darkmothflame, its lovely and arrived fast with no problems

Recommended :D

12. once again i can't say enough how GREAT darkmothflame is!!! when she heard that the size 4 wig didn't fit my girl well she offered to make another wig free, and any style and fur colour i want! XD highly recommended!!! she's great, fast shipping, patient and helpful... thanks again!!!

13. Like an idiot I forgot to post feedback, I bought these two wigs AWHILE back ^^; .

Excellent Communication! Shipping was extremely fast! I ordered one wig from her but unfortunately it was a tight fit, so she had made me another one but it was a tighter fit as well. However, she designed the wig exactly how I wanted it and it was great!

Pictures ^_^:
      http://flickr.com/photos/12193218@N07/sets/72157601691200435/

14. I bought an SD 13 Boy body darkmothflame. Everything went well; good communication and very promt, well-protected shipping! She's a very nice person to have a transaction with :3

15. Thank you so much for little Cumi!

She was sent quickly and was in perfect condition on arrival. Great wig too!

^^

16. I just got another wig from her, and its just as great as the first two I got.

:) I love em.

17. gyah i cant believe i havent left feedback yet !

Darkmoth is a pleasure to deal with ! she's fast, responds asap and gets questions answered ! she was very helpful with the way i wanted my wig and tried her best at it, and it turned out great !

thanks so much Darkmothflame. Awesome seller !

18. I haven't bought a wig or jewelry or anything, but I wanted to leave glowing feedback as I recently purchased an SD13 oldskin body from darkmothflame on layaway. She was very accommodating, not only about payments, but about agreeing to meet with me for the final exchange. I would quite happily work with her again on any transaction!

19. My Panda wig just came in today!! It came in perfect condition and looks so adorable! You replied to my messages quickly and you were very kind! The wig was even a good price! I will surley order in the future and I would reccomend you! :aheartbea

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

20. I commissioned a fur wig to Darkmothflame, she did a wonderful job in few days and shipped it very fast. AAA++++

*pictures to come*